Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 7:35:30 PM EDT
Please see photo below.  I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who makes this.
It looks like a TacSol Pac-lite upper.  Yet, I see no evidence that the serial number on the
side has been blacked out.  If you look at the upper, you will see a continuous shadow.

Here is the Pac-Lite upper.  Integrated rail on the upper, rail on the lower.  Continuous barrel.  It all matches except the serial number markings.

I wondered if it could be a Ruger model, but there are no Ruger stampings.  Also, all the Ruger
bull barrels that I have seen have a step cut on the barrel where it meets the receiver.

Any ideas ?  That pistol is one of the coolest that I have seen.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks to me like the standard ruger 22/45TB upper with the maker and serial numbers photoshopped out, and the lack of the step in the barrel is just an optical illusion.

And the rear sight / rail is aftermarket one piece.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
That's not a Ruger upper. Just look at the ejection port shape.
Tac-Sol.
Serial # removed with Photoshop's clone stamp tool.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the responses.  After doing some more searching, I found this list posted by the UziButton:

Ruger 22/45
-Tactical SOlutions Pac-Lite upper
-volquartsen trigger
-Trijicon RMR
-SWR Spectre suppressor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top