Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2014 8:32:39 PM EDT
I bought a few guns at a estate sale and their are some duplicates I have decided to sell, I listed them on gunbroker with no reserve, but i am second guessing that decision. i would like an honest opinion from people that know the values. they are all in damn near new condition, i have looked at gunbroker, online, etc....but finding them like new is hard to find.

1st is a 1st year 1955 colt huntsman 4.5" brand new in box, almost flawless

2nd is a 1966 huntsman 6" that is like new, just very minor wear at end of barrel, may be unfired as well, no box

3rd is a high-standard hd military made in 1947 brand new, appears to be factory engraved, missing one mag and box is rough

4th is a 1947 hi-standard same as above, just not engraved, missing the mag
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I cannot help you with price but I do like that 1966 Huntsman.

That is a nice quartet of rimfires there.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
you think thats nice, one of the ones i am keeping is a 1956 woodsman match target, unfortunately it looks like some cleaning solution was left on one side and ate some of the bluing on it, the other side is brand new, but i dont care it will make one hell of a shooter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top