Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2014 2:00:29 PM EDT
So i just picked this up yesterday, bought a fake can same dimensions as the one i'm waiting on and was playing around with it.  Theres other threads suggesting Burris optics and RMRs and all that, but i really want to stay cheap on this purchase since I'm wanting to send some SBR paperwork off as well.  I was looking at a Firefield Mini Reflex or something similar.  Does anybody have any experience with a mini dot sight say 75 bucks or less.  Here's a pic of the host

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Recommend saving for a Burris Fastfire II or III

The cheaper optics can be flakey and lose zero quickly.  The market is crowded with a lot of chinese junk in the $50-$150 price range.

You can spend a lot of frustrating shooting time and ammo at the range trying to re-zero a subpar optic.  This alone makes it worth it to spend more on a quality optic.

If you can't budget the approx $200 for the Burris, Bushnell has the TRS-25 for about $80-$90. It is a larger, heavier, closed tube sight like an Aimpoint Mini.   But it is good quality for the money.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I like a heavier pistol. I've been shooting this unsuppressed for over a year with the Bushnell TRS-25. I like it. Takes a second to acquire the dot but once you do it is all business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top