Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2017 7:21:37 AM EDT
I have a thread on these in GD, but I know some of you folks don't like to venture that way because it is intense.  

I found this company in Maine making furniture from old whisky barrels, and 1911 grips.  I ordered a couple sets, and here's the review.

Here some photos.

Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess l missed the GD thread but l really like the second set wirh the burn markings.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Guess l missed the GD thread but l really like the second set wirh the burn markings.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
A little too hipster for me, and in the one picture it looks like some splinters in your hand waiting to happen. Then you have the price, $66+ for some reclaimed wood, forget it. But then again I'm a boring person who is also cheap.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't really go for that really, really weathered and beat to shit look.

I will take a pair of pretty wood grips before paying for something like that. Hell even G10 grips look better IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top