Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2017 11:52:52 PM EDT
Does anyone have the match elite from Sig in 9mm and how do you like it?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 1:16:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one. Overall it's a good gun that I changed a few things to my liking. The sights are three dot which I'm not big on so I got an all black rear with a fiber optic front. Also the trigger had some creep and was about 5lbs. I installed a kimber hammer and sear and tweaked the sear spring a bit. All is good now.

Link Posted: 1/28/2017 4:31:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Can I ask why you chose to use a Kimber hammer and sear?? Not something like Harrison , cylinder and slide or EGW?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can I ask why you chose to use a Kimber hammer and sear?? Not something like Harrison , cylinder and slide or EGW?
View Quote

Actually I have a kimber custom with a great trigger and I have used the hammers and sears in a couple of armscor guns. Well I checked on ebay and found a new hammer and sear for $35 shipped so I went for it. It is definitely an improvement over the stock sig parts. I think the sig parts could just be a fluke. I also have a sig XO in 45acp that the trigger was very clean stock, just a little heavy.Here's a pic of a match elite with exactly the same stock hammer. It looks like an oddball hammer that you don't see on the other sig 1911s. This where I got the gun too.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice gun.  Sig every few years will "remodel" their 1911 line with solid trigger, three hole, and now two slots.  They had the commander hammers, and now switched to the above that you mentioned.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top