Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2016 12:12:35 AM EDT
I just received the pictures of the Vbob I sent to JT Timmons for a makeover. This was my fathers 60th birthday present I had the following options added to it.
Carry cuts
Ball cuts
French border
Full reliability package
Recessed slide stop
Heavy dehorn package
Blending of all parts
Wilson trigger
3.5# trigger Job
Flush cut barrel 11 degree crown
Flatten and serrate top of slide
Serrate rear of slide
Blend high cut trigger guard more
EGW ejector
Wilson extractor
Polished/brushed flats bead blasted rounds
Ivory grips
Challis bushings.
He is ecstatic with how it came out hopefully get it back next week. What do you guys think? Having previous examples of JTs work I am sure it will be everything that I hoped it would be..

[URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/wilsonwessonbrown/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0016_zpssygln21e.jpg.html][/URL
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:23:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Hers is  a photo from before it was sent out.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#2]
My everyday carry is a V Bob.Its an awesome pistol
and yours has turned out sweet!
Really like JT's work.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful workmanship, and an outstanding gift. That's high praise from someone who absolutely hates bobbed 1911's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top