Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2016 3:23:31 PM EDT
I have a commander length 1911 chambered in 9mm (ramped barrel)... Which conversion kit would be applicable to my frame?

Or, anyone make a commander length dedicated 22?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.nelsoncustomguns.com/store/

They make them for 2011's also, so ramped barrels should work. Can always ask them
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Definitely call the manufacturers. I have a 9mm 1911 that doesn't take my Marvel units.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Advantage Arms makes a Commander length 22 LR conversion.  I can't say if it will work in a frame modified for a ramped barrel.  I actually bought a stripped RIA frame and built a dedicated frame for my AA standard kit.  I shoot the 22 LR more than I do the 45 ACP.   I like my dedicated AA/RIA gun better than the GSG/Umarex/Chiappa 1911's on the market now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top