BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You can't conceal a glock 21 or 30 unless you're a fat slob.  A 1911 is a lot easier to conceal for guys that aren't built like the Michilen man.  This thread was about carrying a 1911 concealed in case you missed the thread title.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Personally, I would stay away from the 3" barrel models as they can be problematic.

IMO, the STI Guardian is about perfect.

GUARDIAN

Personally I'd stay away from any 1911

Unless being TACITOOL is high on the list

Far better choices...

Glock.  21 or 30.  Glock.

You can't conceal a glock 21 or 30 unless you're a fat slob.  A 1911 is a lot easier to conceal for guys that aren't built like the Michilen man.  This thread was about carrying a 1911 concealed in case you missed the thread title.

What?

I can.conceal berettas easy and no one would call me fat. Infact it is far easier to conceal bigger guns the better shape your in.

That all being said, full sized 1911s are sooo easy to conceal
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 1:09:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Greetings,

Seriously looking at purchasing a dedicated "carry" 1911, and wanted to see what folks on the board would recommend.

View Quote

"Get two like guns laddey, one to practice practice practice, the other shoot just enough to know it works"
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"Get two like guns laddey, one to practice practice practice, the other shoot just enough to know it works"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Greetings,

Seriously looking at purchasing a dedicated "carry" 1911, and wanted to see what folks on the board would recommend.

I did that very thing.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I prefer the Colt New Agent over everything else.
It is small\slender, but heavy. IWB
I was carrying a Glock sub 26 ,but it was too bulky
I am a small framed guy with flat gut & it does not hinder movement at all.
I appendix carry loaded with safety on.
When I sit at desk , I move to maybe 3 o'clock or move it to magnet mount under my desk
I may have less rounds than the Glock holds...but, they are 45acp!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top