Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2015 3:48:52 AM EDT
Does anyone have any info on this type of pistol? Couldn't find anything on google.
My buddy just bought one of these he found at a gun show, but didn't know anything about it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Clapp?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clapp?
View Quote

Nope..

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone have any info on this type of pistol? Couldn't find anything on google.
My buddy just bought one of these he found at a gun show, but didn't know anything about it.
View Quote

Maybe? ... Jim Knapp Gunsmith
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Small world. I've never heard of him, but he lives near me and my sisters father-in-law wrote that article.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like that could possibly be the guy. Couldn't find any info other than the location of his shop and some "1911 knife" that I'm assuming he had nothing to do with..
Strange when there is no info online about any of his guns at all really.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top