Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2015 1:57:35 PM EDT
I would like to have a holster made by another ARFCOMMER (goodmedicine), but he doesn't have a blue gun for the Sig Nightmare Carry 1911. I can't seem to find one either. Does anyone know where I can get one, or whether another 1911 blue gun will work?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think that any Sig 1911 will work.  The only difference between the full or carry nightmare and the other Sig 1911s is the handle being rounded off- so not in the holster.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Different barrel lengths tho. The holster I want won't have a protruding barrel, and I havent seen any with the 4.2" barrel. I think I've seen 3" and 5" Sig blue guns, but I don't remember any 4". If I could find a 4" maybe that would work?
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The issue is with the Sig slide profile.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The issue is with the Sig slide profile.
View Quote

That's what I was worried about. I no longer have another 1911 to compare it to, so I dont know how different they are. Anyone know where I can get a good tactical Molle Kydex for a Sig? Someone must have the mold?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top