Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2015 10:36:02 PM EDT
And he can get his hands on a Black DW V-BOB for $2100.00

I'm thinking there are better prices out there.  

I really wanted one.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are close to Pittsburg, check out John's Sporting Goods.  They have several DWs in the shop.  Not sure of the black V-BOB though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 3:37:24 AM EDT
[#2]
$1820 delivered from Gunbroker. Just add transfer fee and use the savings for a case of ammo. Bud's has a similar price too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 3:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Found this on EE:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_88/1463717_WTS__Dan_Wesson__45_acp_VBOB_w_Black_Duty_Finish.html

BK
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:00:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm thinking there are much better prices out there. That's a little much.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That's a good price. Thread should be over now unless he finds a nice barely used one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, that is cheaper than my cost.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
It just occurred to me that the $1700 J&G might be a blem model. The one review on the page mentions a damaged barrel bushing and that the manufacturer "blew him off". Which sounds like bullshit unless he bought a blem in which case it would be J&G's problem for not telling the customer if it was in fact a blem.

Blem models should be marked on the receiver as well as include documentation describing the blem. Although in the past one or the other may not have been followed. I do know for a fact that DW wouldn't blow anyone off for something clearly broken...maybe the guy tried to contact CZ instead of DW?

Anyway, OP, if you haven't yet but plan to buy that V-Bob from J&G, it would probably behoove you to inquire as to whether it's a blem or not. The post directly above this one further fuels my suspicions on the matter.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks everybody for your responses.  I might have to wait no matter, I took another look at the finances. After fixing the daughters A/C again, I'm left with very little wiggle room in gun savings.

I'll be waiting on the bonus, if I get one this year.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Do you qualify for CZ's MIL/LE program? If so, let me know and I'll give you a guy to contact. I asked him about a regular Valor (black finish) and my price is $1550. I'm on the fence between that, a TRP or dumping a bunch of money in a GI Springfield to get it how I want it. My reason for considering the SA's is for a threaded bbl since I've waded into Suppressorville.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top