User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2015 9:21:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh that's really nice.

I bet those are great shooters
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a fan of glitz and glimmer guns, but those do like pretty nice !
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Two Infinitys and beyond?

TRG
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Very cool.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Those are sexy
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd shoot em.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote
They look like guns Buzz Lightyear would carry. Slick pistols.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#8]
You going to get the New York Reload Holster too?

I kid, nice looking set of guns there.  Do I even want to know what they set you back $$-wise?  Or are they given to you as a shooter for free, since you will be advertising them?

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#10]
They're magnificent; best of luck with them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Son of a Biscuit Jesse!!!! Those are beautiful!!  Makes me wish I was a competitive shooter so I could justify owning one lol.  Fortunately I'm broke so no worries about an expensive gun.  I like the "3GUNNATION1" & "3GUNNATION2" ID marks.

You definitely need that New York reload holster....I wonder if they'll let you use it in competition lol.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

Now THAT is funny!
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Here's one company, I'm sure you could get any custom shop to make one though...

It's about 1/2 way down the page...

http://bellcharteroakholsters.com/pancakes.html

EDIT:  Due to the larger frame and the squared off slide, I think you'd need a custom fit no matter what.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Those are some sweet pistols, I'm jealous especially the RMR pistol. I would love to get my hands on it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/ResDogDM/Forum%20Images/castor1911.jpg

I kid, nice looking set of guns there.  Do I even want to know what they set you back $$-wise?  Or are they given to you as a shooter for free, since you will be advertising them?

View Quote

I can eat a peach for hours.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't mind me, I'll be in the corner slittin my wrist.
Your guns are what I make in a year basically

Those are friggen sweet man. Love the grips too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Very nice pistols, Jesse.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My new Infinity 3-gun blasters are finished.  I had matching guns built so I could dual wield like a baws.  Only difference was trigger color so I could tell them apart with their clothes on.  I had a second top end built for open 3-gun, steel challenge, ProAm type 9mm minor stuff.  I also had a threaded barrel fitted to the RMR upper so I could roll straight up gangsta with a can and a dot.
View Quote

Those pictures turned me into a mouth-breather.  WANT!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Nice.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Beautiful iron, I know you'll enjoy them.  You can spend more on a gun but I don't think you can buy a better performer.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 3:07:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

TRG
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You guys should go to their website and go through the gun builder and create your dream gun.  You don't have to submit it or you can submit it and get a price then not approve it.  It's a fun process.
View Quote

I've done that a couple times in the past and it was fun but also depressing . LOL
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:18:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:23:39 AM EDT
[#28]
I'll probbly get flamed for this, but I think those are hideous.  I am a 1911 purest, but if they serve you well, all the better
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

To each his own.  See in just the opposite.  A 7 round .45 does very little for me and my purpose but they are classic and cool.

These gals are made for racing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll probbly get flamed for this, but I think those are hideous.  I am a 1911 purest, but if they serve you well, all the better

To each his own.  See in just the opposite.  A 7 round .45 does very little for me and my purpose but they are classic and cool.

I agree, has to be taken in context.  Obviously, not built to be in the standard 1911 class.  It's comparing a Corvette C7 coupe with a Corvette C7-R, they are both C7 Corvettes but the C7-R looks very different and is built for racing.  

Out of curiosity, how much heavier, or lighter, is one of those Infinity's versus a standard full size 1911?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I like my guns heavy to numb the recoil.  They weigh about 48 oz. empty with no mag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, has to be taken in context.  Obviously, not built to be in the standard 1911 class.  It's comparing a Corvette C7 coupe with a Corvette C7-R, they are both C7 Corvettes but the C7-R looks very different and is built for racing.  

Out of curiosity, how much heavier, or lighter, is one of those Infinity's versus a standard full size 1911?

I like my guns heavy to numb the recoil.  They weigh about 48 oz. empty with no mag.

I've never shot a competition in my life, but that makes sense.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#34]
A competition for gimped up folks who can't run and barely walk.  Every time I watch a competition, I think "that sure looks like fun" but when you can't run at all and barely walk or crouch down and get up on your own or lay down and get up, it really limits the possibilities.  Maybe someday someone will host a shooting competition geared for us gimped up folks, that would be cool.  I don't think I could afford enough ammo to get through a competition though and I have zero income so that puts a damper on things.  It would be fun though, even though I would embarrass myself lol.  It's been so long since I've shot anything but the occasional hanging target at the indoor range, I doubt I could even hit a moving target of any kind anymore.  The 1st Annual Gimp and Limp Shooting Competition LOL.

I do have a few guns but I'm not sure what would make a good competition gun for a first time noob.  I don't own any fancy holsters, I have a 5.11 Thumbdrive holster for my M&P40 but my M&P40 has the crappy early gritty trigger which destroys it's accuracy.  The rest of my handguns have no holsters or one of those nylon cheapo versions.  Plenty of different handguns but nothing worth a hoot to carry them in, my priorities are bit off I guess but I like guns and since I have nowhere to carry them it made no sense to invest in holsters at the time.  In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten a decent holster for each gun.  Come to think of it, I don't even own a belt of any kind anymore.  I could make one if I had to, I have been planning to do that.  Guess I should.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Those are just pure awesome!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My apologies!  I did not know you situation.  Most able bodied gun owners won't come shoot a match simply because they don't think they will do well.  I wish you the best!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A competition for gimped up folks who can't run and barely walk.  Every time I watch a competition, I think "that sure looks like fun" but when you can't run at all and barely walk or crouch down and get up on your own or lay down and get up, it really limits the possibilities.  Maybe someday someone will host a shooting competition geared for us gimped up folks, that would be cool.  I don't think I could afford enough ammo to get through a competition though and I have zero income so that puts a damper on things.  It would be fun though, even though I would embarrass myself lol.  It's been so long since I've shot anything but the occasional hanging target at the indoor range, I doubt I could even hit a moving target of any kind anymore.  The 1st Annual Gimp and Limp Shooting Competition LOL.

I do have a few guns but I'm not sure what would make a good competition gun for a first time noob.  I don't own any fancy holsters, I have a 5.11 Thumbdrive holster for my M&P40 but my M&P40 has the crappy early gritty trigger which destroys it's accuracy.  The rest of my handguns have no holsters or one of those nylon cheapo versions.  Plenty of different handguns but nothing worth a hoot to carry them in, my priorities are bit off I guess but I like guns and since I have nowhere to carry them it made no sense to invest in holsters at the time.  In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten a decent holster for each gun.  Come to think of it, I don't even own a belt of any kind anymore.  I could make one if I had to, I have been planning to do that.  Guess I should.

My apologies!  I did not know you situation.  Most able bodied gun owners won't come shoot a match simply because they don't think they will do well.  I wish you the best!

I thought that's what IDPA was for.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries .  Although, a competition for folks who can't get around very well is a great idea and would make a lot of gimped up folks happy.  Toss it around those shooting industry guys if you get bored.  Good luck with your season!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Here's the one I just sold.

<a href="http://s613.photobucket.com/user/jtischauser/media/Infinity/7D939270-1BF2-4ACE-946E-EE0C2DB5DF53_zpsqsceacco.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt219/jtischauser/Infinity/7D939270-1BF2-4ACE-946E-EE0C2DB5DF53_zpsqsceacco.jpg</a>
View Quote

That's a beauty too!  

I think the link in your watch post is DOA.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I've done that a couple times in the past and it was fun but also depressing . LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys should go to their website and go through the gun builder and create your dream gun.  You don't have to submit it or you can submit it and get a price then not approve it.  It's a fun process.

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:40:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Not my thing like a body on frame 9 second Monte Carlo isn't my thing, but I really appreciate the thought, workmanship and artistry, as well as engineering that went into making them. Very cool guns.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Christ those are nice!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/ResDogDM/Forum%20Images/castor1911.jpg

View Quote

Try savoy leather
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top