Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:17:25 AM EDT
Here is the original thread I posted
I picked it up from the gunshop at lunchtime today. Came in a blue plastic box with two Mec-Gar 8 rd mags included.

It also had the blue baby washcloth/gunmat in the box.

The trigger is a little heavy, around 7lbs but that's just a guess. There is no play between the slide and frame, barrel locks tight.

There does appear to be a gap between the rails though but like I said no play.

Comes apart fairly easy, slide stop was tight coming out though.

Feed ramp polish guys would stroke out

Machining marks are not very noticable

Blending between the frame and grip safety isn't that great

I tried my TLR-1 and it will not go on the rails, that can be fixed with a little honing when I get it cerakoted later.

All in all I pleased with is so far, will get to shoot it and know more next week. It won't be replacing my TRP Operator but for $400 I'm pleased with is so far.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
nice looking pistol. surprised to see it's an 80 series.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:23:28 AM EDT
[#2]
scpd755, which rail key insert do you have on your TLR-1? Also, is that a gouge I see on the frame ramp?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
scpd755, which rail key insert do you have on your TLR-1? Also, is that a gouge I see on the frame ramp?
View Quote

Which ever came on it, fits my TRP fine. It's not gouged, whatever's they coated it with is flaking off when you chamber a round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top