Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
I normally EDC a G19, but I'm transitioning to this one.  It's a Colt CCO.  The grips are VZ black cherry elite tactical carry grips in the thin flavor.  The original Wiley Clap grips were comfortable, but ugly to me.  

My crappy camera and poor photography skills do this thing no justice.  She's a beaut...

I've only CC'd it a couple of times, but I'm liking the Milt Sparks VM2 so far.  I carry her with Federal HST 230grn hp's in standard pressure.  

She's a pleasure to shoot and has been completely reliable with everything I've fed her.  Love this little setup...

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a lightweight commander I carry . Nice rig  op....mine is a little older and a little more worn.... but still a lightweight Commander...here she is with some new leather
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice pistol. Those grips are a big improvement to the looks over the stock ones.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice pistol. Those grips are a big improvement to the looks over the stock ones.
View Quote

Amen.  Wiley Clapp grips are realllly ugly.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Y'all are nuts if you think the WC grips are ugly! But those VZs are nice.

Okay, I looked. The CCO grips are not as nice as the Govt. grips.

And if anyone doesn't want their full size grips, send them to me!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Y'all are nuts if you think the WC grips are ugly! But those VZs are nice.

Okay, I looked. The CCO grips are not as nice as the Govt. grips.

And if anyone doesn't want their full size grips, send them to me!
View Quote

I'll be putting a set of CCO and Government WC grips on the EE very soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top