Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2014 6:11:57 PM EDT

I just now heard of them, but know nothing about them.

Anybody have any experience with their products?

I'm liking the looks of their 'Raider' model.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I read a write up in one of the mags on these guys awhile back.
The trick here is do you want to spend that type of money on a virtual unknown company?
Let's look at Wilson Combat. Bill Wilson started as a Gunsmith, then stared his own line of parts, then started his own guns. Now they are probably one of the Biggest custom 1911 builders out there.

It cracks me up as there has been a few companies lately that have come out with a line of 1911's and want like 3 to 4 grand for their product. We never heard of your company! We are not going to give you that kind of money for your gun.

Start small. Maybe introduce a entry level 1911 of good quality for a fair price. Get a "Name" in the 1911 business and then work your way up to the 3 grand level gun.

I would avoid these guys as we don't even know if they will be in business in a couple of years and invest in a Nighthawk, Les Baer, Ed Brown or Wilson Combat.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm suspicious of companies using what appear to be Caspian frames and slides, and then making outrageous claims about the parts' origins.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
There would have to be an accuracy guarantee and a whole lot better fit and finish than what I am seeing from their photos.  Wilson Combat pistols have really climbed in price, but the workmanship appears to have improved commensurately.  RF's guns look rinky-dink by comparison.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top