Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2014 8:48:23 PM EDT
At a gun show this weekend and saw the twin of my Kimber Match 2 sitting out for sale, only it wasn't a 45. It was a 9mm. Couldn't pass it up. When the sight adjusting screw broke on my 45 and Kimber not only covered the costs of shipping the slide but also had it repaired and back to me in under two weeks, it instilled confidence in their products. My way of saying thanks for not only offering a great product, but also great customer service. The 45 is a really nice shooting gun, hoping the 9 works just as well.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice set!
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on picking up the 9MM.  You will enjoy shooting it and it should prove to be very accurate.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Just don't feed the 45 9mm.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just don't feed the 45 9mm.
View Quote

Or the 9mm 45!

I have a friend that mfgs. suppressors and one (9mm) was recently returned to him for repairs after having a dozen plus rounds of 45 run through it. Hard to imagine someone didn't notice something wrong with the first one through the tube, but 12? He picked all the copper and lead out and it cleaned right up with no damage whatsoever. Bizarre.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the pink grips

Congrats on your newest acquisition
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top