Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2014 4:51:32 PM EDT
Can you order the vials or does this need to go back?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure, but I'd send it back if it was mine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd send the stripped slide back so you don't have to worry about pushing the sight out and back in, then re verifying zero.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd send the stripped slide back so you don't have to worry about pushing the sight out and back in, then re verifying zero.
View Quote

It's on my TRP Operator, just got it from SA on Friday Ran 500 flawless today besides losing half a NS.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Email SA and Send it back. Sucks that you just got it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Go over it really well before you send it back. Might see something else.
Don't sweat it. You'll be glad you did.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#6]
No way.... I have tried this several times with different sight companies.

For some reason the FED's don't wont unknown, regular, non-incorporated folks, getting their hands on a RADIOACTIVE isotope shipped in little glass vials.

When Trigjcon first came out on the market you could order just the vials. That came to a screeching stop fairly quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top