Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
this was the first pistol I ever bought. never had an issue. this is also my carry weapon.
bought a 9mm Taurus, didn't have the best luck with that one however.

wissota4
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#2]
have 3-4000 full power through my stainless steel taurus 45acp, been using it for shooting class, satisfied with pistol, we have to shoot for score in class. as to ambidextrous safeties, both my lw ss commaders purchased in 07 the safeties broke after about 2000 rounds, outside vendor, colt replaced under warranty. went back to my 30 yr old steel commander for carry gun at work. i am a colt man ,but the taurus is good value for the money.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one and it was a total POS like I should of known it would be. Ambi safety fell out, had hammer follow after 100rds, the "bluing" came off like it was applied with a Sharpie, front grip checkering dented as if made out of tin foil, it jammed 100% with 7 different factory hollow point brands and 50% of the time with 10 brands of factory ball ammo. Didn't matter what magazines I used which consisted of 5 of the top magazine brands. You could give me one for free and I'd sell it ASAP for whatever someone would give me for it, but I wouldn't dare buy another one. Same goes for their NIB revolvers with lead shavings on the cone from being out of time from the factory test fire and inconsistent loose cylinder lock-up from one notch to the next. All of this is from personal experience.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top