Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2015 5:57:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ERNURSE]
Got one of the Aimsurplus Bulgarian Maks. Now id like a decent holster, I usually carry owb, but iwb is ok. any help or pics is appreciated
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I carry a P83 Mak often.  I use a bagmaster OWB nylon pancake on occasion with the strap removed and for IWB I use a Blackhawk IWB size 1.  Both are perfect fit and cost less than $20 each.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm carrying one in an Alien Gear IWB.  I already used their holsters, so I just ordered a shell for the Makarov and swapped it onto my existing leather.  Lately I've been carrying it several days a week, up to 8 hours with no complaints.  I have the older leather backed ones and they did take a week or two each to break in and conform to my body.  They were a little stiff before that.  I have no idea about the newer neoprene/leather hybrids.

Their OWB holsters look nice too.  But, I don't own one so I can't say either way.  For the price, you can get both.

I don't have pics of me wearing one, but here is their video for the original style (the ones I use):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzGnIEW-ooQ

They also have videos up about their other versions on their website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top