Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2015 3:48:58 PM EDT
Just picked up a IJ-70 double stack Makarov on a whim. It's a KBI import in 9x18. It appears to be fired very little and came with the original box and one 12rd mag.  
Whats the current value on these? Also, is there any source for reliable double stack 10 or 12rd magazines or bakelite grips that will fit?
It's my first mak and i'm pretty impressed how solid it is.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool guns. I've often hear them referred to as "Double-Stacker-ov's"  The std capacity magazines have always been hard to find and pricey. 10rnd ones are somewhat easier to find and fund.  A good buddy has one that he converted from .380 to 9x18 and added a unused Bulgarian slide with Novak sights back when such things were available about 15yrs ago.  I'll see if he has any info on grips but, I think they are proprietary.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up NIB, in 9x18 for $300 with 2 mags.

Mags are $50 a piece and hard to find.

I have only came across 2 styles of grips, the plastic ones that they come with and the Pearce rubber grips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top