Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2015 10:59:58 AM EDT
Got a smokin' deal on it.  Pics when in my possession.  I am pumped.  A true Makarov is one of my unicorn pistols, and for the price I am picking it up for, I cannot lose.  Does APEX offer any forum discounts or free shipping?  I am interested in one of their red star grips....
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Got it.  picked it up today at 11AM.  

The finish on these is literally like jewelry.  I'm amazed.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Got it.  picked it up today at 11AM.  

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/DCopp/guns%20and%20gun%20stuff/KIMG0042_zpsdhkudjlr.jpg

The finish on these is literally like jewelry.  I'm amazed.
View Quote
nice.  looks like it's in good shape

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for sharing the picture. I have a Bulgy that looks about that good. Definitely get the proper grips for it--looks like they might cost you a bit! Here's a good site for Mak parts: http://northridgeinc.com/store/index.cfm/c60

I recently found an EG that was slightly worse for wear hiding in the Cabela's "Gun Library" and got it for under $300 OTD. How much did you end up paying?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]
brown grips on now

I love that it has the tiny import marking rather than the billboard
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Those are odd, in my years I have never seen a set like that with star missing!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those are odd, in my years I have never seen a set like that with star missing!
View Quote

The last pic I can faintly see a star, as if it were sanded off.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, they were there at some point.  Ad said worn off from use.  I doubt it.
I don't need the star tho.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:13:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine came with the red grips and star but opted for the E. German grips instead. Congrats on the Mak.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I just told my local pawn broker to put the chromed "Special Edition" Arsenal on his desk and I'll pick it up tomorrow. Miltek? was the importer and S/N ends in 1001. Has some pretty gaudy engraving on the slide and I wish it wasn't chromed, but it will go nice with my SAM7.
$350 OTD with a box of Hungarian ammo that must be 20 years old.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top