Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2014 11:45:31 PM EDT
Got the spring set in from Wolff's today (13lb recoil and 11lb trigger spring) for my PA 63. The DA trigger pull has went from horrendous to outstanding. My wife tried Iit and couldn't believe that's all it took. Range report to follow on the recoil. If you have not changed the trigger spring I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#1]
is SA pull a hair trigger now though?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#2]
It's lighter, but I would not consider it a hair trigger. You can tell a difference from original, but it's not a 1 or 2lb trigger.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Got the spring set in from Wolff's today (13lb recoil and 11lb trigger spring) for my PA 63. The DA trigger pull has went from horrendous to outstanding. My wife tried Iit and couldn't believe that's all it took. Range report to follow on the recoil. If you have not changed the trigger spring I highly recommend it.
View Quote

Just saw your post...how did it work out at the range?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Not a Makarov
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top