Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 11:24:19 AM EDT
My local shop has a few of the IJH-70's in stock at a decent price. I've always wanted a Mak but missed the boat on the Bulgarian and previous Russian offerings.

Are these pistols worth $250? It has adjustable sights and two grips likely only 1 mag though. Are standard Mak mags compatible?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one.   It's good quality, and worth it for that, but with so many other guns available in that price range, what matters is if You want an all steel .380
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
In my opinion, no. I have no need for adjustable sights or a .380 Makarov.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
All the standard mags and parts interchange with the .380's, the only difference is the barrels, which can also be switched out for a 9x18.

And the commercial series has an adjustable rear sight that does not interchange with the military fixed sights.

$250 for one in good condition is a decent deal.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Decent price, but I'd pass due to it not being 9x18. I just found an East German about a month ago in good condition for $270, so they're still out there and can be found if you keep looking.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:48:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Decent price, but I'd pass due to it not being 9x18. I just found an East German about a month ago in good condition for $270, so they're still out there and can be found if you keep looking.
View Quote

That is a STEAL
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is a STEAL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a STEAL

It's not perfect and didn't have a holster, the proper grips, or extra magazines, but for that much under market, I snatched it up. Wasn't planning on buying anything and saw it holed up in a back corner of the gun library at the local Cabela's that just opened recently. The guy who sold it to me said he was the one who bought it and said he gave the guy $200 for it. I felt kinda bad for that guy, but SCORE!

Some places are selling EG Maks for $450 and up now!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#7]
The sights can be replaced with a fixed set, though you have to look for them. I got mine online pretty cheap.

They need to be shimmed to proper height and then have the screw lock-tight'ed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top