Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2014 2:01:35 PM EDT
I am in need of an East German mak grip as mine broke (buddy dropped it - just the grip not the gun).  Are there any distinguishable markings on these grips?  K-var has them for $17 and northridge international inc has them for $5.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am in need of an East German mak grip as mine broke (buddy dropped it - just the grip not the gun).  Are there any distinguishable markings on these grips?  K-var has them for $17 and northridge international inc has them for $5.

Thanks
View Quote

Just black checkered bakelite. Get the ones from Northridge, the photo shows the real deal.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just black checkered bakelite. Get the ones from Northridge, the photo shows the real deal.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Thank you!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#3]
If it concerns you, some of the EG grips has a hole drilled in the back for a lanyard.  I believe the cord was just knotted on the back inside of the grip. Might be worth asking the vendor if you prefer one style or the other.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

[url]http://www.the-dealer-warehouse.com/Makarov-Pistol-Parts/[url]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
My E.German Mak has different grips. It has "target" grips with the flared out thump support thing on the left panel. I know the E.German police did not issue it with that grip. I'm sure it was something the importer put on it get get enough ATF points for import. Kinda like adjustable sights...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top