Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2013 8:43:41 PM EDT
I sat and watched the maks go out of stock at wideners a while back and am kicking myself. Any place have them at a decent price? I have a couple Russian single stack mags that need a gun!
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 1:25:21 AM EDT
[#1]
AIM has had some CZ82s in stock with free shipping for $249. J&G has them for $260, not sure on shipping costs with them though. I was just on AIMs website earlier this week & they were in stock, but guess these are still pretty popular pistols, cause they're now sold out. Sign up for notifications if you want to wait. AIM seems to get them in every now and then.

Also if you have a C&R you can get it shipped straight to you, saving FFL transfer fees.

J&G CZ 82

ETA:I see you have russian mak mags, so I guess you want something that could use those. I have a preference to CZ guns, I own 3, but the 82 is a nice mak. Mabye buy a 82 & throw those mags you got on gunbroker or the EE here to get money back out of them for CZ82 mags?
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like the cz and think its the better gun, but I've had a hankering for a single stack Bulgarian, German, or Russian!
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 12:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The CZ82 although a great handgun, is not a Makarov and never will be. Just because it chambers 9x18mm doesn't make it a "mak"
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The CZ82 although a great handgun, is not a Makarov and never will be. Just because it chambers 9x18mm doesn't make it a "mak"
View Quote

This. I love my CZ82 just fine, it really is a great gun, but it isn't the same as my East German Mak.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Two unissued Bulgarian Mak's just sold for $365 on Gunbroker.com
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

each or as a set?
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

each or as a set?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

each or as a set?

They were so individually at that price....
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Not sure if the OP is still looking but there is a little shop close to me that has a Chinese Mak for 300 and a Russian Mak in 380 for 250 shoot me a note if you need further info.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Not sure if the OP is still looking but there is a little shop close to me that has a Chinese Mak for 300 and a Russian Mak in 380 for 250 shoot me a note if you need further info.
View Quote
How is the fit And finish on the Chinese makes?

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 12:46:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The ones I've seen from Beta Arms have an incredibly deep blue finish.

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the update! I'm waiting for a local deal to pop up. A recent NFA interest has distracted me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top