Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2013 2:32:04 PM EDT
Looking to consolidate my calibers and go in a different direction from collecting everything and streamline what I own.  I have2 Bulgarian Makarovs that i bought in 2001.  The first one I chose to shoot and have probably shoot about 500 through.  I would say this gun is in very good condition.  The second iI wiped the big chunks of dried up cosmoline off the outside and inside barrel but left all the other cosmo in all the nooks and crannies and have never shot this one.  Both come with the brown leather holster and 2 magazines each electro-penciled to the serial number.  I also have 8 or 10 more East German magazinesall in good condition with no rust or pitting on any gun or magazine.  Lastly I have a black hand guard with thumb rest but no special screw which I think it needs.  

I was thinking because one is unfired\still in cosmo and because of the extra mags I should be asking around 750 to 800 price range.  Does this sound reasonable or am I asking way too much?  Sorry for any spelling mistakes, my phone is giving me crap and I cant go back to correct anything.  Thanks, Horse23.
Link Posted: 8/12/2013 1:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Me?  I value them at $250/ea and $12/mag so maybe $600 total, but that's because I shop for deals...

If I were selling, I'd try to get $750-800 initially, but don't be surprised to end up just south of $700.
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree. $250.00 for the Bulgarians would be a decent price to sell them at (incl. 1-2 mags). I would say extra mags are worth $12-15 each.

East Germans (because of quality) or Russian Military PMs, or Norincos (because of rarity) would add another $75-100 each. Russian Commercials $50-75 less.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Will somebody please direct me to $12.00 Mak mags?        

Link Posted: 9/2/2013 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

+1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

AND the LNIB/NIB 250$ Bulgy Maks with BOTH mags S/N'd to the gun with accessories.

If these are the earlier PW Arms imports with the small import marks vs. the billboard that Century did on the slides of the recent ones, that to ME would make a difference. I would also add in my opinion based on the PW Arms ones that the majority of those were in EXC. to VG condition. The ones that Century had with the billboard slides looked very well worn finish wise. IIRC PW Arms imports were also the source for several Russian Mak's that were mixed in the bunch of Bulgy Mak's.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#6]

You'll get more money if you sell the extra mags & accessories separately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top