Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2013 2:47:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Are these CO2 powered?

I'm sure there is some reason we can't have one
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
These have been around since the 90's.  Russian citizens are not allowed to carry "real" firearms so the rubber and gas bullet versions have been developed to comply with the laws, though they still require permits, background checks, etc... Criminals have been known to conver these to fire live ammo.
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
go to any "gun" shop in ukraine and the cases are filled with these maks, 1911's, beretta's, etc.

look and feel like real, but are not actual firearms. my wife hates when we visit the gun shops in her home city because the shop guys all want to talk about actual guns and how great it must be to own AK's, real maks, etc. wears my wife out to translate back and forth so much.

i usually end up with some free parts and such for my soviet guns as a gift from the shop guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top