Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2013 10:45:19 PM EDT
Mine has all sorts of problems,short strokes,FTE,pretty much useless........
Link Posted: 5/3/2013 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I know two different guys that use them in their M16s with no real problems.
Link Posted: 5/4/2013 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I mean the 22 lr. Makarov conversion  kits that Kvar was selling a while back.Has a aluminum slide and a barrel you drop in.
Link Posted: 5/4/2013 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I mean the 22 lr. Makarov conversion  kits that Kvar was selling a while back.Has a aluminum slide and a barrel you drop in.

Does it include its own recoil spring or do you have use the original one?  Original spring can be extremely stiff which would explain these issues.
Link Posted: 5/4/2013 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
No,it comes with its own recoil spring with the drop in barrel thats threaded with a metric barrel bushing.I made a adapter to use my 22. suppresser but I want to get it to work well first before I try the can.The whole set up looks like its well made but I have yet to empty a full magazine with out some sort of problem.I get too many stares clearing the jams for FTE at my range.Some one always chimes in it should be lubricated more or too much lube.......lots of experts that have never seen this type of gun or its commie junk thats was no good to start with,let alone with  a 22 lr.  conversion kit.Yikes
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine works fine but needed a little bit of coaxing to work reliable at first.  The rails were a little tight and it was rubbing on the sear spring where it loops over the slide release.  The slide is soft so it will wear in pretty quickly, I sniped a little of the spring and worked the slide until it had a good rail fit than put it all back together and it has shoot fine ever since.
Link Posted: 12/18/2013 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#6]

These are in stock at Apex.  I'd buy it for the novelty value, but $299 is a little steep for me.  If it came  with more than one mag I'd think about it:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top