Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2017 9:06:25 PM EDT
Hey guys I found this and was wondering what the value of it was. It has matching numbers but was refinished at some point. Already took it home but wondering if I got hosed on it. Out the door went 800 with tax and all included. It's a DWM in 9mm

Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like a 1914 pattern P.08, with non original magazines.

Normally, a Luger like that, in non refinished condition, would sell for around $1200-$1300.  A refinish will reduce that value.

Skeptics will say a refinish reduces a Luger's value by half, but that's purely a collector point of view.  The reality is that good looking, all matching pattern 1914 Lugers in very good to excellent mechanical condition have an intrinsic value as representative examples of the breed and as shooters. That value is at least $800, so you did fine.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, I appreciate the help. The last one I got I know I didn't do very well on so it's good to hear it's in the ball park. I mostly plan to fix it up and use it as a shooter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top