Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2015 8:34:48 PM EDT
Looking for info on this WW2 bring back. It's a 1912 Erfurt with all matching numbers. No rust that I can see, some small amount of pitting, but very faint. The bore could use a cleaning.
Sorry pictures are not the best.

Thank you in advance for any help and info!!!!

Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Not bought one in a while, but would guess it to be in the $800-1,100 range. Original grips are gone so it is not matching anymore. Every part must match for it to be truly collectible. Shame because it is marked to a machine gun company.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not bought one in a while, but would guess it to be in the $800-1,100 range. Original grips are gone so it is not matching anymore. Every part must match for it to be truly collectible. Shame because it is marked to a machine gun company.
View Quote

Thank you, the grips were on it, when my Grandfather took off a dead SS Colonel. Were the plastic grips common?
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Gun should have wooden grips, those were done during the war or after by your grandfather.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gun should have wooden grips, those were done during the war or after by your grandfather.
View Quote

Thank you!! That's the way he found it, so must have been done during the war. I remember him telling me the magazine is from another gun, the original was lost on the voyage home.

Thanks for the info!!!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is my 1916 DWM in around 90% condition.... shoots fine but not with me behind the trigger.... Paid $750 back in '02 for it... totally matching except for the mag. 13 years of looking and I still haven't found a matching mag for it...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top