Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2013 11:01:58 PM EDT
Ran into this on one of the local forums...
Top half/ bottom half mismatch, toggles from a third. No import marks, Waffenampts are intact, and looks to have original finish, save for the replacement sideplate.

I couldn't not pick it up for $600. It's an awesome shooter!

Link Posted: 11/3/2013 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice shooter, have you taken it out yet? Remember that gun was designed for 124gr ball. And it doesn't have to be MG ammo either.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 2:44:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Soo-Weet!

My Dad had an American Eagle Luger. It had the American Eagle embossed right in front of where the "1640" is, in the bottom picture. There are several stories about the AE Luger; one is that they were assigned to American MPs in South America for testing.

You, sir, are lucky to have this!
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!
I had been looking very casually for a shooter P08, but really didn't want to pay what people were asking at the shows for one.
I ran across this, and had to grab it!

I've shot it. It runs well on 115 and 124 grain hardball.  Accuracy is good, 3.5"-4.5" 25 yrd groups are what it'll yield.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top