Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2014 9:45:23 PM EDT
Does anyone have the product numbers for Safariland holsters that will fit this pistol?

Alternately, what is the closest model number to the PRX1445CB that will give me the right results when searching for holsters?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is to contact Safariland directly. None of the model numbers they list match with the numbers I am finding with Paras.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, Para sent me an answer.  I'm already ruling out two of their suggestions.  But it's good to know that any holster for a rail 1911 will fit.
"Your pistol will fit into any holster made for a Railed 1911. The best places to look are Fobus, Galco, and Blackhawk."
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want a Safariland, get one. They will be able to tell you which holsters will fit your gun. Blade-Tech makes holsters for your pistol as well, as the Black Ops Combat pattern holster should fit. Keep in mind that Para's suggestion only applies to some holsters. Any single stack with active retention is probably not going to work for you.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It's easy to heat the holster (gently) with a heat gun and force a holster to fit your gun.

Well "force" seems a bit exagerated, perhaps "re purpose" is a better term.

I've done it several times with safariland holsters with guns that Juuuuuust don't quite fit the style that was from a different gun.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Many of our officers carry our department's special edition PRX1445 (like yours pictured).  Safariland railed-1911 holsters will fit them nicely with no issues.  Even with hoods or other retention there haven't been any fitment issues.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Many of our officers carry our department's special edition PRX1445 (like yours pictured).  Safariland railed-1911 holsters will fit them nicely with no issues.  Even with hoods or other retention there haven't been any fitment issues.
View Quote

I have the 6360 holster in my truck.  It's four the Safariland railed operator with x300.  Fits perfect and didn't have to modify anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top