Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2014 10:07:00 PM EDT
I am just getting back into 1911's after a long absence. Mostly Glocks for the last few years. I came across a Para Expert locally at a good deal. Fit and finish was nice. Trigger was smooth and clean. After shooting 150rds yesterday. I am very impressed!. I put 50rds tula steel case, and 100rds of my reloads (mix of 230gn FMJ and 185 JHP) with no malfunctions. Factory mags feed great. Over all I am very pleased.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]
What sights are those? If you know the sight info please email it to me. I haven't been able to find any after market sights listed for the expert.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi its a 10/8 rear sight. The slide was machined for it. I picked it up used. Localy. Very nice sight picture. With the fiber optic front.
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
[size=6]Same here. I just bought mine in arch and I'm happy as can be. It was  my first 1911 and I love it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 1:30:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Current rebate is 200 rounds of Remington hollow point with purchase, I think until end of July?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:56:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Cdnn has sale going on on experts with $100 rebate from manufacturer.  If someone still interested, worth looking in to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top