Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Log In

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/10/2001 7:43:29 PM EDT
Sig 226 or h&k usp at my side, and a s&w 640 in .357 in the console..
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:04:05 PM EDT
Sprigfield 1911 in a holster sewn into the rt seat cushion.
Detonics Compact 45 in the console.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:06:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2001 8:03:01 PM EDT by Gopher]
Taurus PT22 in a cassette case in the pocket in the front seat. Course we'll not talk about the Model 37 in the scabbard on the front of the seat and whatever .22 rifle might be behind that seat.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:19:11 PM EDT
HK p7m8 on the strongside, USP 9c holstered on the overhead rollbar / cb mount.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:00:00 PM EDT
5906/fixed sight. Relatively cheap ($300), reliable, accurate, 15 and 20 round factory mags and expendable.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:10:26 PM EDT
G22/G27 and one of those black rifles every now and then.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:29:21 PM EDT
Walther P99, 9mm w/ 2 hi-caps.... but only when I'm carrying it
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:24:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:51:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:16:56 AM EDT
Beretta 9 milly
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:37:22 AM EDT
.357 Rurger Six
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:54:34 AM EDT
Can't leave a handgun in a vehicle here in MA, so it's always on my person. Today it's a custom 1911 in 9mm, tomorrow, who knows
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:30:01 AM EDT
Glock 33 (.357 Sig)
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:46:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2001 10:42:22 AM EDT by 308win]
Nothing. My carry gun is within reach here at work, as usual, and today is a S&W 642 with Nyclad +P ammo. Am considering carrying my Mossberg 590A1 in the truck for "more serious" probems.

(Ed it tid cuz I caint rite gud)
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:57:50 PM EDT
Usually a Glock 23, but sometimes a Bersa .380 as well.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:19:51 PM EDT
SIG 239 with a HighNoon IWB Holster, Mossberg 590A1 in the trunk for those special occasions :-)

**I Am So Confused **
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:24:02 PM EDT
As my name states my carry is a Wilson Combat 1911, it goes on my hip and goes where I go, in the car or out.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:21:02 PM EDT
Usually the HK usp .45 compact, but ya never know
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:53:10 PM EDT
Glock 36 for carry, a multitude of others for farting with.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:39:10 PM EDT
950 beretta in dash......g22 on me
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:25:42 PM EDT
Springfield milspec or Browning HiPower
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:24:54 AM EDT
25MM Walther "Luftpistole"..

"Hard for someone to shoot at you when they are on fire.."
Seriosuly, I don't leave a pistol in the truck. It gets carried with me..
Meplat
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:38:11 AM EDT
Either a 1911 or a Glock 36, whichever is not on the belt.

Jamie
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 1:33:44 PM EDT
A Sigarms P229 or a Kahr P9. It depends on which holster I'm wearing! My AR-15 has been spending some time behind the seat in my work truck lately.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 11:06:42 AM EDT
Ruger P90 in the glove box with 2 loaded mags.
I kept a P95DC in the truck before I got this gun.


Live Free
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:42:41 AM EDT
What ever I am carrying at the time. Usually a Taurus PT92 or Taurus M605.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 10:45:44 AM EDT
Beretta Cougar 8000F, and a Kel-Tec P-32.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:57:23 AM EDT
Well I keep my Beretta 92 in my truck and with me at all times. Even during sex, where I use it as a foreplay tool.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:42:10 AM EDT
1 or 2 of my Sigs and I have been rotating my AR's, keeping 1 under the back seat of my truck. Thinking about throwing the Benelli in the rotation just so it doesnt get jealous.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:21:40 AM EDT
I'm not licensed yet....(class on the 17th)

So when I "travel" in accordance with the Republic of Texas' laws, a Ruger P90 with an extra clip of 230gr Hydra-Shoks.

Only when I'm "traveling"..All you LEO's from Texas please....it's only then......

Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:08:57 AM EDT


Glock 23.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 4:22:05 PM EDT
I don't keep any gun IN the car; they go where I go.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 1:34:53 PM EDT
I usually dont keep a pistol in my truck, I have a big can of cap stun that stays in the door panel. My usual carry pistol is a Govt model 1911 in .45 or my little SP101 in .357 and once in awhile a SIG P220 .45
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:24:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/13/2001 2:19:02 PM EDT by DarkHelmet]
Where two is one and one is none:

Glock 30 on my side and spare mag/Surefire E2/CRKT M16-14 Tanto on the weakside.

Then in the trunk a Mossberg 590A1 w/Surefire and Sidesaddle with about 10 slugs and 20 00-buck and a Colt M4/Aimpoint CompM/Surefire Millenium handgaurd with two mags in a MagCinch. I figure that oughta cover all my bases for 99% of anything that could ever happen. If I wanna cover the other 1% then I usually toss in my Blackhawk Pack with 2 Beta-C's and 200 rounds spare .223 and my Rem 700 VSLH in .308 with about 40 rounds of ammo. (I got a big trunk ) Being a search and rescue volunteer it's always ingrained in your mind to be overprepared for everything so it kind of bleeds over to my defensive measures as well.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:04:03 PM EDT
My Glock 22 stays in my truck, while I usually have my P7M8 on me.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:23:34 AM EDT
Kimber Pro Carry in a Milt Sparks VMII behind the right hip, with two spare Chip McCormick 8 rounders in the console.

Sometimes the M4gery goes in the backseat along with an LBV with 6 mags.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:46:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DarkHelmet:
Where two is one and one is none:

Glock 30 on my side and spare mag/Surefire E2/CRKT M16-14 Tanto on the weakside.

Then in the trunk a Mossberg 590A1 w/Surefire and Sidesaddle with about 10 slugs and 20 00-buck and a Colt M4/Aimpoint CompM/Surefire Millenium handgaurd with two mags in a MagCinch. I figure that oughta cover all my bases for 99% of anything that could ever happen. If I wanna cover the other 1% then I usually toss in my Blackhawk Pack with 2 Beta-C's and 200 rounds spare .223 and my Rem 700 VSLH in .308 with about 40 rounds of ammo. (I got a big trunk ) Being a search and rescue volunteer it's always ingrained in your mind to be overprepared for everything so it kind of bleeds over to my defensive measures as well.



My long lost twin brother! I only know of about 1 or 2 other people that think like me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 3:54:59 PM EDT
Astra A70 in briefcase, AR15 in trunk.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:17:02 PM EDT
Whatever I happen to have on my hip at the time I hop in. I don't keep any weapons in the truck un-attended.

Rick
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:30:21 PM EDT
i'm starting to find that i have my ar with me more and more these days..
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:49:22 AM EDT
I live in Illinois!

Can't have weapons in your cars! [>(]

Av.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:31:34 PM EDT
Smith & Walther 99 .40 in a DeSantis rig or tucked under the arm rest, 12 Gauge Charles Daly Riotgun W/ Scattergun Tech 1 Shot Extention, Choate Pistol grip Tactical stock and a 9 oclock rail for a M5 combat light on the foregrip. That and my trusty Benchmade 840 Assent clip knike, which never leaves my side.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:24:31 PM EDT
Used to do the UCR reports for my Dept., I was amazed to find that more $ worth of stuff was stolen from vehicles than from home burglarys. I don't leave anything I want to keep in my vehicle, especially since I bought a soft top jeep.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 11:07:50 PM EDT
Some of these posts contain an uncomfortably high level of detail.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:17:08 AM EDT

CZ-52....very easy to hide in the least likely to be found places. Carry weapon alternates between a Glock 27 and a Springfield 1911.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:28:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WhomItMayConcern:
Some of these posts contain an uncomfortably high level of detail.



These guys are just fantasizing, they really don't own any guns, heck, most of them don't even own vehicles or get outta the house much except on Sundays to go to Church.


Top Top