Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 12/15/2001 5:39:14 PM EDT
i put this in the concealed carry area but it will get more exposure here...

Here in Florida we only get a couple of months that we can wear jackets and actually carry a concealed handgun in a proper holster and not have to get creative and hide a small gun when all you can wear is shorts and t-shirts..now here we are in the middle of december and it's still 85 friggin degrees....will those of you up north please send us some colder weather???
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 2:05:30 AM EDT
I can easily conceal my two carry pistols under a t-shirt. I'm not skinny but I'm also not 100 pounds overweight. I think it depends on the holster choice.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:49:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:21:33 PM EDT
I live in central Florida and carry a full size 1911 365 days a year. It's not that difficult to conceal under an untucked polo shirt or button shirt if you have a quality belt and a quality inside the waistband holster.
If you have to dress up for work, you can conceal a gun as large as a Glock 26/27 in a Workman-style holster that allows you to wear it beneath a tucked in dress shirt with no other covering garment.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:11:56 AM EDT
I wish I had that problem! Not being supposed to carry in Ohio anyway, but if I could, I doubt I could find the gun in the first place, dressed like Nanook of the north! I just keep my "lunch" box close at hand.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:50:06 AM EDT
Why not get an IWB from Blade-tech in a light color? They are very good holsters for IWB.
Top Top