Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/21/2001 9:56:38 AM EDT
Hey guys, I bought a 92fs last year and I now see that beretta is offering a "M9" marked version. Is this the same pistol as mine except for the markings ??
Also, I had heard that beretta did some "updating" to the 92fs recently. Anyone know if this is the case, and what they were ?
Thanks
SPECTRE
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 10:32:13 AM EDT
It kinda depends on how recently you mean, I guess.

Does yours have a loaded chamber indicator, and a dedocker?
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:01:15 AM EDT
I have a 92G that I absolutely love.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:09:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hielo:
I have a 92G that I absolutely love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I have an "F" model I like but it has the worst DA pull of any pistol I own. Is yours ok? I always wanted a "G" because I feel it should be ready to go at all times and there is no chance to leave the safety on by mistake. SPECTRE, I read the M-9 is a 92 with military markings, a military holster, a 15 round mag and a military manual, kinda like a commemorative for the collector. Some other models have updates, such as a dovetailed front sight, reinforced slide, safety on frame and a barrel bushing...to me it addresses some of the minor design weaknesses the 92 had all along.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:48:17 AM EDT
Trigger pull is not bad, just LONGGGGGGG.

It goes bang every time I pull the trigger, so it gets a thumbs up, weighs a ton and is bulky so gets a thumbs down. All in all, not my first choice when I go to the pistol safe.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:02:16 AM EDT
Mines hard and long (trigger pull) like a P-38. Not my first choice either, but glad I got it, none the less. It does go bang 100%, SA pull is fine...thats 15/16th of the firing action.
Top Top