Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2017 8:24:20 PM EDT
Any of you guys got one? What do you think of it? I know 32 acp is weak so spare the 32 hate just tell me about the gun.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Made well as all NAA firearms. No ejector, the next round in the mag pushes out the spent casing. Last casing stovepipes to let you know it's empty. If I remember correctly the firing pin is somewhat fragile and the gun is not supposed to be dry fired. Somewhat of a horrendous DA trigger pull.
There are better options for the almost $400 price tag.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:55:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:40:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one and haven't shot it 10-15 years. Well made gun. Just be sure to close your eyes as you shoot bad guy otherwise you will get all kinds of shot in your eyes and end up with reduced vision. Lol. Well not that bad but it does blow back some. It's more "cool" than the LCP but I carry the LCP as back up and never carry the NAA.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I had an early one. Lots of problems. They ended up replacing all but five parts I think. I traded it and a Keltec P32 on a bunch of Wolf 5.45. FWIW, I came out way ahead on that trade.

Get a LCP. Or P380. Or G42. Or a Seecamp, FTW.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had one for decades... got it soon after they hit the market as Seecamps were unobtanium.

Weighs a dang ton compared to modern options.
Trigger pull is long and very heavy.
Factory sights on mine were so useless that they ended up ground off....
Size wise, it doesnt really win compared to several modern 380s.

It is reliable.  It is (even sightless) accurate enough for combat ranges.

It was retired to the safe when the P3AT hit the market... and that gun has been retired since other guns have hit the market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top