Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2017 8:03:43 PM EDT
Am going to start shooting more since I more time off with the new job. Saw the TP9SA is legal for USPSA but could not find a definitive answer about IDPA. Supposedly it falls into a gray area as SA but no hammer/decocker. 

Have a G19 so it isn't a shower stopper but would like to use the TP9SA in both.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it's striker-fired, so it's good to go for SSP and ESP. (The rulebook specifically calls out that single-action strikers are okay for SSP, as a clarification because of the Springfield XD)
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Subscribed, because the last time I thought about getting into it, the specific pistol I wanted to buy wouldn't fit into some box measurement they created a number of years ago.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Subscribed, because the last time I thought about getting into it, the specific pistol I wanted to buy wouldn't fit into some box measurement they created a number of years ago.
View Quote
That box thing prevented me from buying the 1911 I wanted to buy to get involved in it.

I want to sell my Glock Gen2 and get something I'll enjoy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#4]
guys run them in SSP at my club
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That box thing prevented me from buying the 1911 I wanted to buy to get involved in it.

I want to sell my Glock Gen2 and get something I'll enjoy.
View Quote
Glock gen 2 is the best gen!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top