Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm waiting for armchair 3D printer dudes to make some damn grip frames
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm waiting for someone to come up with a PCC that the fire control module will drop into.

With my luck, it'll be Mako.
That would be cool.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll buy one of Sig makes a blue label program. If not it's just not worth the 550+ prices in my AO. I'll buy glocks all day for 399 though.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here you go...
http://www.printedfirearm.com/3d-printed-sig-p250-frame/
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

SIG already has a mil/LE program
View Quote
Links and prices please
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:02:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Links and prices please
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links and prices please
Check Quantico Tactical.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#7]
They all suck compared to the 1911.  

I'm just kidding.  I have a feeling I'd probably like the Sig better than I do a Glock.    But I've never shot one, so......

I don't care what they use for a handgun, if it is as accurate and reliable as it should be.  Has decent capacity and useable sights.  And is able to accept whatever crap they want to hang off of it, it doesn't really matter what brand it is.  Well, to be honest, I'd rather see an american company with that contract.   Would've been nice if smith would've won that.  

Just my 1 cent.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Check Quantico Tactical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links and prices please
Check Quantico Tactical.
Yep $495 and up

http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/items.asp?type=M&CMN=Sig%20Sauer%20LE/Military&CMNum=206&CMSNum=969&CMSN=P320
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I love the 320, but would still call myself a Glock fan since I've always been impressed by them for 28 years now.

What happened was a lot of newby gun owners who bought into the tribal association when CCW expanded across the country in the last 20 years.
View Quote
It seems like about 27-28 years ago when my dad brought the first G17 home from work (he was an agent with US Customs). They'd just gotten them in, and we sat at the table and took it apart, unable to believe it could compete with real, non-toy-like guns. Even the box was TUPPERWARE! At the time, they were carrying some S&W semi.
The next day, we went to the sheriff's range and put at least 1000rds through it without an issue. We were blown away. Then he went to Smyrna, GA, for the armoreres course, and they put on an impressive show:  the main shooter would throw his gun 25Y into mud, then run it over and stomp it, and use muddy water to "rinse it off", before shooting a string into steel at 50Y. We've both been fans ever since (he carries a ppk or a 23 and I carry a 43 or 19).
NOTE:  US Customs must have had a thing for weird guns, because a year or two later he came home with a Steyr AUG, a ridiculous space-age looking thing that also shot insanely well.

He's retired now, but they recently went to the 320 I believe.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top