Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:10:45 PM EDT
Am I crazy if I get one of these to IWB? I was thinking of appendix carrying one because it would disappear and be so comfortable. I know most people pocket carry them but I just think it could be a cool modern revolver.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really the pistol is actually pretty decent the one I got to shoot.  Trigger is leagues better than the first model and when you just need something super small but do not want to go with nothing at all kind of a good choice.  If I were to buy a tiny as fuck pistol that would be the one.  Although when I need deep concealment and for something to disappear I use a belly band with my G43 because it has a TLR6 on it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:44:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Did anyone ever confirm these are definitely drop safe?
I was one of the people who didn't like the fact that it seemed to be mostly cocked and doesn't have any kind of firing pin safety.

Of course, if it's in a kydex holster, that's not a big deal. I just wouldn't like the idea of carrying it in a soft pocket holster.
--

Note:  Remington has a $50 rebate on the amazing RM380, which can be found for $225-$240.
It's just a bit bigger and an ounce or two heavier (all metal) than the LCP II.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#3]
IMO, where the LCP  rally shines is in the pocket carry arena. If I was going to IWB, I would go with a slightly bigger gun. The G42/43 would be worth considering as well as something like the Kahr PM9. Just my .02!
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#4]
On occasion I carry a lcp custom iwb, cannot even tell it's there after just a couple of minutes and I prefer iwb to pocket carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top