[#2]
I own and regularly shoot:
Beretta M9
Sig 226
Colt 1911

If I was going to buy another I would go with:
CZ SP-01
Browning Hi-Power
Or if I was feeling like dropping a ton of money I'd go with some fancy 2011 competition variety

I prefer and would stick with 9mm (.45 for my 1911 though)

As long as it's a quality gun and I had a few thousand rounds for training I wouldn't really care as long as I wasn't carrying it every day for work like my Glocks (used to carry a 226 but switched mainly due to weight and maintenance but I shoot and "beat up" my guns a lot)
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#3]
There are still plenty of all metal handguns to choose from.

Beretta, SIG, 1911s, CZ, the Turkish guns, revolvers, ............as many choices as ever.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Shot my G17 today, I would not like to have to switch to any other pistol.

But if I had to switch to all-metal guns I'd probably go Sig.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#5]
still plenty of metal framed guns out there, only difference is there is a ton of polymer framed guns out too...

honestly, the only metal framed guns you used to find in volume and can't really buy new anymore are S&W 3rd generation (Police overruns of DAO models are the only exception) and the plethora of steel framed guns the Spanish used to make.   Oh and Ruger P-Series, but based on the prices of used ones, I think the Earth has a several hundred year supply of used ones...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top