Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 9:52:21 PM EDT
Hey Love the gun but hate there is nil aftermarket for it. I have ameriglo I dots on all my other guns. I like to keep things the same. Anyone know of any place that offers or will make tritium night sights or straight 8s for this gun?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:00:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Unless somebody else chimes in, you are gonna have to find out the dovetail dimensions and go from there. Or have dovetails cut to fit, if they can.
Cool guns, they just lack in upgrade department
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:15:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Tooltech Gunsight, Inc. may be able to help.  They can be a little expensive.

http://tooltechgunsight.com/
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#3]
rear sight dovetail is the same as an M&P
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Love the gun but hate there is nil aftermarket for it. I have ameriglo I dots on all my other guns. I like to keep things the same. Anyone know of any place that offers or will make tritium night sights or straight 8s for this gun?
View Quote

I really liked the half dozen .45 SAR K2s I handled in the LGSs, .... but after searching pretty thoroughly to see if some outfit (like Trijicon) made night sights for these Turk guns, I couldn't find any and decided to pass   -  at least until the aftermarket catches up.

Possibly the .45 K2's sight dovetails are the same dimensions as on Tanfoglio's .45/10mm-size slides (?).   The Witnesses have some aftermarket support in the way of sight upgrades, such as from Dawson Precision and Henning's custom shop. You might check with those vendors.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you all. each response helped in its own way. I HATE to have specialty guns BUT if I can just find sights im going to keep it. I will try toolcraft
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure if you just overlooked my post or what, but there are pics of the K2 with M&P rear sights on it on czfirearms.us forum
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if you just overlooked my post or what, but there are pics of the K2 with M&P rear sights on it on czfirearms.us forum
View Quote

No I totally saw that. Thanks. I really am more concerned about the front sight. A hi viz front sight would solve all of my problems. Anything under speed and out to 30 feet im using front sight. Anything past that and Im using the notch and goove.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:35:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a Hi Viz front sight for a CZ75 I'm going to modify to fit my SAR K2.  
You just have to remove the existing K2 sight and file the dove tail on the CZ sight to match K2 profile. Press fit it in and add a drop of LocTite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top