Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2017 4:57:01 PM EDT
I've been seeing these FDE Mark 25s at the shows for awhile.  Finally broke down and bought one today. Was the FDE ever actually issued to SEALs?  Not that I'm a wannabe SEAL, I can't even swimAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I think those were just for he consumer market, but they look very cool.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Still love the FDE version. Congrats on your new purchase.

I don't swim with my black MK25TB.  I live in the desert.

Hard water showers dictate the use of  phosphate internals for me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still love the FDE version. Congrats on your new purchase.

I don't swim with my black MK25TB.  I live in the desert.

Hard water showers dictate the use of  phosphate internals for me.
View Quote
I have a black one also. I consider these the pinnacle of Sig P series guns.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]
You now need to get swimming lessons!  I think that is a skill everyone should know.  Although I knew a few Marines who could not swim the irony of that still bothers me.

Nice pistol!
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I took this out and shot it today no issues; took it apart to clean it and the chrome lined barrel has what I can only describe as smudges across the land and grooves. . Also there's a scratch in the chrome of the barrel about 1/4 inch long that stops just short of the end of the barrel. I'm not anal about guns but this has me pissed. Gonna have to call Sig. I tried to capture the scratch on my iPhone camera but just can't capture it right.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You now need to get swimming lessons!  I think that is a skill everyone should know.  Although I knew a few Marines who could not swim the irony of that still bothers me.

Nice pistol!
View Quote
I'll be 60 in July can't teach an old dog some new tricks.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a black one also. I consider these the pinnacle of Sig P series guns.
View Quote
if only they were Pre-Cohen...
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
The FDE is just a little marketing thing. Just for the civilian market, nothing SEAL/Mil about it. Nice looking gun for sure.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Judging by the thread title, I was expecting to see a Star Megastar.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'll be 60 in July can't teach an old dog some new tricks.
View Quote

I used to do swimming lessons when I was a lifeguard years ago.  I taught all ages and it is never to late.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, swimming is good.  The pistol is good.  I'm far from a wannabe but I do like the trend of guns a different color that black.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok that was funny OP.
That is a beautiful gun brother. Had the opportunity to shoot one and they are super smooth and just luck bad-ass.
Congrats
Cp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top