Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/15/2016 2:39:09 PM EDT
Just for the sake of discussion,

Whats a scenario where tritium sights are going to be beneficial to plain dot sights or serrated sights?

If its truly dark, seeing my sights wont make any difference if I cannot see my target. When I am using a light, I can see my sights anyway. Even in ambient light I can usually see regular sights. Where does the tritium play a beneficial role?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably the top Glock up grade. I've put them on two Sig and five Glocks. Besides looking cool, they have a purpose in low light conditions.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have put them on my CZ, my Sig p229 came with them, and I just ordered a set for my Sig P320 CCW...as stated above they glow even in low light conditions.  even with a light out in front , I feel I can get on target faster and more accurately with them.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Most of my handguns have them, I'm not considering my first set or anything. Just curious as to when they are supposed to offer a distinct advantage.

I'm trying to think of a situation where you can see your target but not your sights.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]
They are designed for low light not no light.  This is why a weapon light is very beneficial along with night sights.  No scenario will ever ben a perfect situation but the ability to bridge the gaps in all them is just that a benefit.

Regular and FO sights are great in bright sun light, night sights are great in dim or dusk conditions, and a weapon light is there for no light.

Try shooting a night competition or taking a low light no light training course you will see the benefits and cons of each.  After taking my first no/low light training course I changed over to two dot night sights because 3 dots under stress were difficult sometimes to align quickly especially when the WML were restricted and only night sights were allowed.  2 dots in a straight 8 were much easier to work with for my brain and how in functions or personally my second option would be a single front night sight black rear or FO front with a WML.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Differential lighting.  Just because the target is lit doesn't mean your sights are.

I had a hunting experience a few years ago.  I was using an AR15 with iron sights.  It was dusk, I could make out the pig I was aiming at, but my black front sight disappeared on his dark hide.  I guessed at where I needed to be and made the shot.  Then I went home and bought a tritium front sight post.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I put a set of Americlo  iDots on the M&P EDC.....WORLD of difference all the way around.....well, the Apex helped too.

I find my target, much much faster, and I actually hit the sumbitch ( for the most part )....6" steel disc at 10 yards, from a draw, concealed.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Differential lighting.  Just because the target is lit doesn't mean your sights are.
View Quote

^This^
It's pretty easy to imagine a number of HD and SD scenarios where this would be the case.  Best of both worlds IMO is fiber optic + tritium.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#9]
You can see your gun on the nightstand when it's completely dark is a good advantage with tritiums.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

^This^
It's pretty easy to imagine a number of HD and SD scenarios where this would be the case.  Best of both worlds IMO is fiber optic + tritium.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^This^

Yup... i don't mess with the fiber optics tho.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#11]
1992. I had night sights on my personal Glock, others shooting night qualification course didn't.
They were catching lightning bugs and smearing the glowing abdomen on their front sight.
I have night sights on carry guns ever since.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I rarely if ever find myself in a situation where it is pitch black. I do find myself in many dark situations where I can see my night sights and make out my target. In the same light, I cannot see my regular, non tritium sights.

I carry daily. Any gun I carry at night has night sights. I want as many advantages as possible, and there are many situations where night sights are advantageous, but ZERO where they are a disadvantage.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I had a hunting experience a few years ago.  I was using an AR15 with iron sights.  It was dusk, I could make out the pig I was aiming at, but my black front sight disappeared on his dark hide.  I guessed at where I needed to be and made the shot.  Then I went home and bought a tritium front sight post.
View Quote

Yup. Black sights on a dark target isn't easy to deal with. Serious shooters of yore would put gold beads or similar on the front sight to avoid this problem.

Are they useful to you? Maybe not. I tend to not be out at night, and my HD guns have red dots and lights. The tritium sights on my CZ will probably never be needed.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#14]
My guts tell me I'm more liable to have an intruder or be attacked in public at night. I want every advantage I can get should that happen. I find that it's a distinct advantage being able to line up my sights with confidence at night.

The difference between pointing the handgun and actually aiming the handgun should be obvious to everyone. I have Trijicons on most of my handguns and would never consider switching them back.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#15]
It is not that hard to align sights against a lit target.

You put the front in the notch and call it done.

At Gunsite we even practiced using the muzzle flash of the first shot to align the sights for the second.

The biggest issue for most is finding a way (place)  to practice.

Learn how to hold a flashlight in your off hand.

It is NOT that hard.

Push the big button on the base of the light.

You do NOT need to illuminate the sights.
Just the target.

You are very likely to be almost with contact distance especially inside your house.

Learn to fire from a retention position (gun close to you).

The muzzle should be barely forward of YOUR body.
Push your elbow back and do not push the gun out.

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#16]
With me its like having a Trijicon scope; its just cool. I like night sights on my HD/carry guns. True, if its pitch black and you can't see the target, no sights will help, but that is rarely the case. So, is it actually worth $150 for a luxury you probably will never actually need and which is going to dim over 20 years to where it may not really be useful anymore? That is entirely up to you. I've always been nuts over anything that glows in the dark; watches, gun sights, scope reticles, toys when I was little, whatever, so for me its a big YES!
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Night sights are another tool in my tool box just like the handgun itself.  

Yes WML will wash it out in darkness but lights are mechanical and mechanical things fail.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Night sights are another tool in my tool box just like the handgun itself.  

Yes WML will wash it out in darkness but lights are mechanical and mechanical things fail.
View Quote

Your gun is a mechanical thing also.

I actually have a spare for both the gun and the light

The gun is a little smaller, and the light uses a single 123 battery.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

And this is why I have wondered why nobody has a set of upgrade sights that simply have holes in them. On something for home defense where a light is mounted and likely to be used, simply allowing the light through the sights as something like 3 aligned dots would probably work extremely well. Am I way off the mark?
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#20]
The one disadvantage of night sights is their limited life and cost of replacement. Because they use tritium and it's a radioactive substance the administrative and hazmat issues working with it are considerable. They degrade over time and after ten years are relatively ineffective.

One alternative is the use of superluminous paint which when charged by daylight or a 30 second application of hi intensity light will last for hours. However - in a holster, the front sight doesn't get that exposure and no one has the time to do it in extremis.

What can and will change things is a set of sights with LED's. How those are going to get power and turn on at the appropriate time is something else but its not impossible, it's a matter of technology. Another more advanced concept is a reflex optic small enough to mount on the rear dovetail. Those are already out there with auto on when held level. If they can do that, housing the battery in the sight, then powering another LED in the front sight post isn't a major problem. A small rib will do it.

Well, I'm waiting. My new to me 4566TSW has worn out tritium night sights and if I'm going to spend $125 to get them renewed I'd rather go LED. I can say with a high degree of reliability that this stuff isn't rocket science, it's simply a matter of consumer demand. I'm surprised some company doesn't offer them already.

Don't forget the USB port to recharge them and a variable output sensitive to ambient light.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#21]
It's $125 for 13 years of use.  Not that big a deal when a case of ammo is $200.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It is not that hard to align sights against a lit target.

You put the front in the notch and call it done.

At Gunsite we even practiced using the muzzle flash of the first shot to align the sights for the second.

The biggest issue for most is finding a way (place)  to practice.

Learn how to hold a flashlight in your off hand.

It is NOT that hard.

Push the big button on the base of the light.

You do NOT need to illuminate the sights.
Just the target.

You are very likely to be almost with contact distance especially inside your house.

Learn to fire from a retention position (gun close to you).

The muzzle should be barely forward of YOUR body.
Push your elbow back and do not push the gun out.
View Quote

I agree with you that it isn't difficult to align the sights against a lit target.

But you have to light the target and that adds a level of complexity that is often not needed if you're using tritium sights.  Assembling an argument for how you can work around a lack of tritium sights does nothing to reduce the value and benefit of having tritium sights.

In a true self defense shoot, as opposed to a law enforcement situation, lighting the target under extreme stress and time pressure adds to the tactical problem, and carrying a light or weapon light adds to your every day carry load.  

A weapon light adds bulk to the pistol or revolver and works against both comfort and concealment - and when you consider that you need to carry it all the time, but will likely never use it, this is something of a problem.

If you choose a light, you need to be aware that regardless of what light technique you use, a tactical light will add significant time to draw and fire on your assailant.  For example I can draw from concealment and put two rounds center of mass in low light conditions at 7 to 10 yards in about 2 seconds with Tritium sights.  Unless I already have my light out and pointed downrange,  I can't come close to that speed engaging a target using a tactical light.  

In that regard, I prefer to have tritium night sights and then carry a tactical light  when (and only when) I anticipate a need for a tactical light.

-----

Part of the problem is that people confuse what makes sense for an armed citizen with what makes sense for a law enforcement officer when the tactical roles, needs and equipment are not the same.  

LEOs go into dark and scary places looking for bad guys, investigating complaints, noises, etc.  They do it because they have to do it and that requires different tactics and equipment than an armed citizen engaged in concealed carry.  Because of this need to go looking for trouble in defense of property or others well beyond the scope of an armed citizen, LEOs also have the legal latitude to draw a weapon if the potential threat warrants it and go in with both light and weapon at the ready.  

An armed citizen on the other hand should be using decent situational awareness to avoid those same dark and scary places and in general should be using good SA to avoid situations where they are likely to encounter an imminent threat and the resulting need to draw a weapon.  Armed citizens who go around acting like LEOs more often than not find themselves in some legal trouble.   Ask George Zimmerman.

The practical problem for an armed citizen is that the large capacity semi auto, spare magazines and light needed to approach the level of equipment an LEO might use in a low light shoot leaves them with a near Batman level load out, and usually isn't truly concealable.   It's also a pain to carry during your total waking hours and over time most reasonable people scale it back to a more reasonable level of carry.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's $125 for 13 years of use.  Not that big a deal when a case of ammo is $200.
View Quote

You can get great night sights for under $100 on ebay. $10 a year is expensive? You can barely get a box of ammo for $10
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They are designed for low light not no light.  This is why a weapon light is very beneficial along with night sights.  No scenario will ever ben a perfect situation but the ability to bridge the gaps in all them is just that a benefit.

Regular and FO sights are great in bright sun light, night sights are great in dim or dusk conditions, and a weapon light is there for no light.

Try shooting a night competition or taking a low light no light training course you will see the benefits and cons of each.  After taking my first no/low light training course I changed over to two dot night sights because 3 dots under stress were difficult sometimes to align quickly especially when the WML were restricted and only night sights were allowed.  2 dots in a straight 8 were much easier to work with for my brain and how in functions or personally my second option would be a single front night sight black rear or FO front with a WML.
View Quote

Quote for truth. Tritium isn't for total darkness. Tritium is for when you need to line up your sights, but cannot make them out.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Trit front and black rears on all pistols.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Another twist - if you happen to live in an NFA state and keep a can on your pistol, and don't have night sights...good luck aiming, even if there's a smidge of light to identify your target with. Black sights against a black can, you're never going to be able to pick them out. (This assumes you don't have suppressor height sights, and also assumes you don't have an eccentric can)

Night sights are ultimately really cheap insurance, and it's not like they have any faults. They're not going to make things worse...there's pretty literally no downside to having them, so why not get them?
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Yep, just getting rid of the plastic is nice
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, try walking around your house at night with irons in and out of dark rooms.  You'll realize quickly tritium sights help.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

What Fin said !!!          JD

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cause you KNOW you can shoot whatever is moving in your house in the dark.

And I do realize some actually can.
I live alone with a smaller dog now.

She would be going ape shit anyway.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have lights on all HD guns
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Absolutely on a defensive handgun....but I dislike the 3 dot setup in green/green, a green front with a yellow rear is easier for my eyes to pickup for a  3 dot but I still prefer a post and dot so you can "dot the I" for a defensive gun.  

While you don't see them much anymore I'm kind of tempted to try out a set of XS dot sites.  I thought they were dumb back in the day, but now I see that there's some very valid points to them on a defensive gun and can be quite quick I'd imagine.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Opinion #1:

Life of night sights:  Take the rated advertised life.  Divide by two.  Round down to the next even digit.  That is the realistic useful life.  They are dated for a reason.  Visible perhaps, but bright enough to use for only much shorter periods.  Never buy older dates.

Example:  10 years.  10/2=5=4 years. Then replace.

Opinion #2:

Priorities:

-1st:  Learn point shooting:  a high index with one or two hands and a retention position for off the muzzle.   Requires ammo and time.  Skill goes anywhere gun goes.
-2d:  On a home gun, a laser/light combo.  You cannot shoot at what you cannot identify.  Or you are an idiot.  Wife, dog, kid, daughter's boyfriend sneaking out.  Costs $ and works one handed.  Kinda bulky CCW.
-3d:  Night sights.  Preferrably with fiber optics.  Useful daytime and real dark.  None really useful in mixed transition lighting.  Carryable.

Or the Israeli method:  Bright yellow electrical tape on the left and right sides of the muzzle flats.  Gun up.  See rear of slide on target.  If see tape, turn left or right to not see tape, pull trigger.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#37]
A Tritium front sight helps me in "low" light situations. I use a weapon mounted light on all my HD pistols. Having the front sight tritium helps me pick up on the front sight and in regards to it's orientation a good bit better than the pistol I have set up the same way; only without a Tritium front sight. Tritium rear sights are nice but for me aren't as critical as having the front sight Tritium. If you are going to run a TLR-4 or something like it with a light and a laser then by all means skip the Tritium sights all together. YMMV...
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
A Tritium front sight helps me in "low" light situations. I use a weapon mounted light on all my HD pistols. Having the front sight tritium helps me pick up on the front sight and in regards to it's orientation a good bit better than the pistol I have set up the same way; only without a Tritium front sight. Tritium rear sights are nice but for me aren't as critical as having the front sight Tritium. If you are going to run a TLR-4 or something like it with a light and a laser then by all means skip the Tritium sights all together. YMMV...
View Quote

I think front is very helpful in low light.  Tritium on the rear can give too many dots to keep up with if you find yourself in an exciting situation.      JD

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I have hundreds of dollars worth of dead or nearly dead tritium iron sights.  Were they worth it?  Meh....

However, I'm totally digging the Tru-Glo TFX tritium/fiber optic sights that I now put on all my new pistols.  Best of both words.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Exactly how large are the rooms ni your house?

What is the longest shot you COULD encounter?

Leaving the scene if you are not in your house and far enough away to be safe is always the better option.

If you are threatened at close range will you actually need to use the sights?

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Any scenario where you have enough light to readily identify a threat but not enough to get as precise a sight picture as you want.

You are making the classic mistake of treating lighting as if it is binary and constant. I'm guessing you have not spent considerable time in the dark actually using your handgun in semi-realistic or realistic circumstances. That's not unusual because actually using your gun in the dark is not something ranges are keen on allowing. It's fucking absurd that we own these things for personal defense and yet ranges are mostly so fucktarded that they won't let anybody train in anything approaching realistic circumstances. Ranges ban drawing from the holster, working in low or no light, etc. Meanwhile these are all highly relevant skills.

Anyway, back on topic:

Lighting is not constant. Anywhere. Ever. In real life the lighting can be radically different 6 inches from where you are standing at the moment.

My buddy Todd wrote a couple of excellent posts on this on his blog:

http://pistol-training.com/archives/7668

He used this picture to illustrate:

http://pistol-training.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/neednightsights-600x450.jpg

Enough light to identify an armed intruder in his house? Yup.

Enough light to get a solid read on his sights? Nope.

And that was in the day, in an upscale suburban Rockville, Maryland neighborhood.

The next time you go through your day actually stop and really look at the lighting conditions present in your every day life. Note how the light changes even within the same room.

I have spent time working in low light on the square range, in FOF scenarios, and in various buildings where I could get away with experimenting with sighting and targeting. After all of that work I have come to the conclusion that to make shots in ANY POSSIBLE circumstance, I need good tritium sights.

Some people have better eyes than I do. They can see more than I can and with better clarity. They may not need night sights to get the hits they want to make in all the same circumstances. That's cool for them, but utterly useless for me.

The fact that Kyle Defoor or Bob Vogel doesn't need night sights doesn't do me a damn bit of good because I do. I have figured that out because I have done my homework with my gear, in my environment.

My big beef with most people is that they have not put in nearly the amount of effort I have in determining what they need.

Usually people fall into the trap you are in..."either there's enough light to see my sights or not enough light to see a threat!" which is invariably a product of square range exposure to low light shooting where the lighting is uniform. Which isn't bad, per se, as it's more than most people get...but it sure as fuck ain't the whole story.

If you put in the effort to make a solid determination for your needs and conclude that tritium is superfluous for your purposes, rock on. But if you haven't done a solid assessment you have no idea what you actually need.

Do the work.

Then make the decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats a scenario where tritium sights are going to be beneficial to plain dot sights or serrated sights?

Any scenario where you have enough light to readily identify a threat but not enough to get as precise a sight picture as you want.

If its truly dark, seeing my sights wont make any difference if I cannot see my target. When I am using a light, I can see my sights anyway.

You are making the classic mistake of treating lighting as if it is binary and constant. I'm guessing you have not spent considerable time in the dark actually using your handgun in semi-realistic or realistic circumstances. That's not unusual because actually using your gun in the dark is not something ranges are keen on allowing. It's fucking absurd that we own these things for personal defense and yet ranges are mostly so fucktarded that they won't let anybody train in anything approaching realistic circumstances. Ranges ban drawing from the holster, working in low or no light, etc. Meanwhile these are all highly relevant skills.

Anyway, back on topic:

Lighting is not constant. Anywhere. Ever. In real life the lighting can be radically different 6 inches from where you are standing at the moment.

http://pistol-training.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/neednightsights-600x450.jpg

And that was in the day, in an upscale suburban Rockville, Maryland neighborhood.

The next time you go through your day actually stop and really look at the lighting conditions present in your every day life. Note how the light changes even within the same room.

I have spent time working in low light on the square range, in FOF scenarios, and in various buildings where I could get away with experimenting with sighting and targeting. After all of that work I have come to the conclusion that to make shots in ANY POSSIBLE circumstance, I need good tritium sights.

Some people have better eyes than I do. They can see more than I can and with better clarity. They may not need night sights to get the hits they want to make in all the same circumstances. That's cool for them, but utterly useless for me.

The fact that Kyle Defoor or Bob Vogel doesn't need night sights doesn't do me a damn bit of good because I do. I have figured that out because I have done my homework with my gear, in my environment.

My big beef with most people is that they have not put in nearly the amount of effort I have in determining what they need.

Usually people fall into the trap you are in..."either there's enough light to see my sights or not enough light to see a threat!" which is invariably a product of square range exposure to low light shooting where the lighting is uniform. Which isn't bad, per se, as it's more than most people get...but it sure as fuck ain't the whole story.

If you put in the effort to make a solid determination for your needs and conclude that tritium is superfluous for your purposes, rock on. But if you haven't done a solid assessment you have no idea what you actually need.

Do the work.

Then make the decision.

Or get a weapon light...

Weapon light > night sites.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#43]
The use of night sights is just another tool in the box to give you as much of an edge in as many situations (you won't be able to plan for every situation that's why they're called unexpected) as possible. In low light situations night sights are a must have for all of my pistols. In the event your flashlight dies (damaged by accident) or the battery unexpectedly goes out, or you drop it, etc. then the night sights still gives you an edge that regular sights don't. Try out your non tritium sights inside your home in the evening with the lights off or just light from the TV set. Try those same un-illuminated sights outside in low light (not total darkness) and see if you feel confident in your ability to hit your target. It just makes zero sense to not have tritium night sights. It's like going out deep sea fishing and saying let's leave the life preservers at the dock because I'm a good swimmer. Then your boat sinks and you get the cramps.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Anyway, back on topic:

Do the work.

Then make the decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If its truly dark, seeing my sights wont make any difference if I cannot see my target. When I am using a light, I can see my sights anyway.

Anyway, back on topic:

Do the work.

Then make the decision.

Great post!  And hopefully it will "illuminate" the dim light bulbs in people's heads that still think that needing something and not having it is "better" than having something and not needing it! Just because you have a flashlight doesn't mean that you don't need to have tritium night sights on your weapon. Flashlights can go out and batteries can too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lights and sights serve two entirely different purposes.

Lights are there to identify a threat. Sights are there to aim the weapon.

There is zero overlap between those two tasks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get a weapon light...

Well stated!
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#47]
With the exception of my J-Frames I have them on the guns (including my AR with a tritium FSP only) that I keep for defensive purposes.
As has been stated here, they're critical in low light.
In the pitch dark I'll be using a light and that washes out the glow in my experiences. But I still like having them because the light isn't constantly on and I can keep a sight picture when using the light intermittently.
I also like them indoors any time of day, I pick them up much faster than just dots or a black FSP.

I also like having them when the gun is on my nightstand while in bed. To me it's very reassuring to glance over and see them glowing nicely in the dark.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get a weapon light...

Go to Gunsite and learn how they overlap.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Im rocking a gold bead and plain rear.

Not worried and don't feel disadvantaged
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top