Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2016 8:11:26 PM EDT
You guys are real jerks you know especially Maynard.  Making me buy another CZ!

Since my finance minister took my other CZ as her pistol now.... do a CGW  trigger job and put a FO front sight on it then I lose it.  So I wanted my own CZ!
My 75 BD

Got this today after going to 3 fun stores and a gun show.  On the last table I found this ......
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The best 9mm ever made.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn that's sexy...

All it needs is some G-10 grips

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn that's sexy...

View Quote

And a SRS-2 kit from CGW.  I am thinking the black red G10s not a fan of these rubbery stock ones.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
This is what one of my son's carry, he can afford anything he wants but this is his go to handgun.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is what one of my son's carry, he can afford anything he wants but this is his go to handgun.
View Quote

Be awhile before I can carry it still need a holster and I think this will become a competition pistol in all honesty.  That was going to be the purpose of the 75BD but it was taken away from me.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And a SRS-2 kit from CGW.  I am thinking the black red G10s not a fan of these rubbery stock ones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn that's sexy...

Check these out by LOK

I have a few sets of them and can't tell any difference from my VZ's

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BJU167K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1476580312&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=lok+cz+grips&dpPl=1&dpID=61d2vPV%2BZ%2BL&ref=plSrch

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00WIKDJRQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1476580312&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=lok+cz+grips&dpPl=1&dpID=61BBM52-kKL&ref=plSrch

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Liked mine so much, I bought another while CGW worked it's magic on the first.

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You have no excuses now if you miss, you have one of the best 9mms available.

Enjoy, my friend!
View Quote

My FIL said something was wrong with my 75 while I was shooting with him.  I look at him confused and ask what is going on.... He chuckles and says I cannot miss the bullseye.
Shooting with my best friend and a mural friend this past weekend with the 75 Best says that pistol is like cheating and the other was struggling with his XD grip zone 45.  I could tell his confidence was going down and he was making himself shoot worse as he hit that low point.  I took away his XD handed him the 75 and with no one around but just me and him I gave him some coaching.  First few rounds were on the target but I saw him settle once he realized just how easy it was to shoot.  He immediately started dropping shots on top of each other and his confides through the roof!
Fiancé and I will go shooting she snatches the 75 I grab whatever Glock I have with me and we go shoot.  Granted I do shoot faster than her but she runs circles around me with the 75.  My groups will be slightly smaller than a baseball hers are golf ball size and new bullseye left on the target.

The only thing that sucks about the SP01 is I will not have time to shoot it till next weekend since I am out of town.  Hopefully my back gets better before the weekend as well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn that's sexy...

Check these out by LOK

I have a few sets of them and can't tell any difference from my VZ's

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BJU167K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1476580312&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=lok+cz+grips&dpPl=1&dpID=61d2vPV%2BZ%2BL&ref=plSrch

Really itching for VZ to make these in the red/black as I like the swells.  I may just get black or call them and beg for a red set.

https://vzgrips.com/pistol-grips/cz-75/palm-swells/frag/cz-75-palm-swell-frag-black-full-size
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Liked mine so much, I bought another while CGW worked it's magic on the first.

http://i.imgur.com/15OZeCvl.jpg
View Quote

Going to order some CGW stuff and work the magic myself.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 4:34:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Nice pistol !!!!! I've been looking at one of those lately.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stop looking and buy it dammit!  Then thank me Nov 9th when shit starts disappearing off the shelf.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:47:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Stop looking and buy it dammit!  Then thank me Nov 9th when shit starts disappearing off the shelf.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA- I hear that
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought mine this past weekend because I want one and do not want to have to search or not be able to get one.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Shot my SP01 today put 350 through it.  25 m I can do baseball size groups and at 10-15 easily golf all size groups.  

When I got home after testing the pistol and loosing it up I dropped in the CGW SRS-2 kit and cleaned up the matching marks leftover.  Now the trigger is totally tits!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Shot my SP01 today put 350 through it.  25 m I can do baseball size groups and at 10-15 easily golf all size groups.  

When I got home after testing the pistol and loosing it up I dropped in the CGW SRS-2 kit and cleaned up the matching marks leftover.  Now the trigger is totally tits!
View Quote

Nice! CZs basically shoot themselves don't they?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like a laser pointer.  Mozambique drills were hella fun.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The best 9mm ever made.
View Quote

Very possible.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:44:22 AM EDT
[#20]
OP is alright. And yeah, best shooting pistol I've ever used.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:47:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OP is alright. And yeah, best shooting pistol I've ever used.

https://s10.postimg.org/e2dgycgm1/IMG_0139.jpg

View Quote

I like it better than my P7 and the P7 has been my favorite pistol for years!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:53:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Picked up mine today, trigger is the best I've had out of a CZ NIB. Looking forward to breaking it in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:06:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The best 9mm ever made.
View Quote

Absolutely love mine.  Like a damn laser beam.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Picked up mine today, trigger is the best I've had out of a CZ NIB. Looking forward to breaking it in.
View Quote

It gets better ..... it felt much different before the 350 rounds vs after.  The SRS-2 CGW kit made it even better.  Need to get it to the 1K mark which will not be long.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Edge

What do you think of your CZs compared to your Glocks?

I have pretty much been nothing but Glock for the past 4 years. Didn't plan on getting a P09 but it walked out of the shop with me I am more accurate with the CZ but faster with the Glock.

The trigger breaking so far back compared to a Glock is something to get use to.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Edge

I have pretty much been nothing but Glock for the past 4 years. Didn't plan on getting a P09 but it walked out of the shop with me I am more accurate with the CZ but faster with the Glock.

The trigger breaking so far back compared to a Glock is something to get use to.
View Quote

I like them both but I also realize they are two very different pistols design wise.  I still carry a Glock daily and that is not changing.  I got into the CZ line up because I plan to compete with one.  I have competed in the past using my G34 but I can shoot the CZ faster and with the additional weight maintain tighter groups.  Just doing Mozambique drills I could shoot them much faster than with my Glock I think because of the weight of the steel frame.

I also have to say I really like Sig P22x pistols as well of course I am kind of a pistol fanatic and just love handguns.  The majority of my gun collection is handguns then Mausers followed by AR's and surplus war rifles.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:27:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I like them both but I also realize they are two very different pistols design wise.  I still carry a Glock daily and that is not changing.  I got into the CZ line up because I plan to compete with one.  I have competed in the past using my G34 but I can shoot the CZ faster and with the additional weight maintain tighter groups.  Just doing Mozambique drills I could shoot them much faster than with my Glock I think because of the weight of the steel frame.

I also have to say I really like Sig P22x pistols as well of course I am kind of a pistol fanatic and just love handguns.  The majority of my gun collection is handguns then Mausers followed by AR's and surplus war rifles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edge

I think that may be my problem is I like all firearms and can appreciate what each offers. I'm really liking my Gen4 17 with the smaller beavertail back strap right now. It is my first and only 4th Gen.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 10:46:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think that may be my problem is I like all firearms and can appreciate what each offers. I'm really liking my Gen4 17 with the smaller beavertail back strap right now. It is my first and only 4th Gen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edge

Would not say that is a problem......  I recently got a G17.4 as well I had my G19.4 and G17.2 and felt I needed another G17 but a Gen4.  I plan to carry it for winter OWB since I feel I have it well broken in now.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#29]
This thread pushed me over the edge to order an SP01 tactical, it will be here Monday . Going to be my first CZ; I went with the black suppressor ready.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Would not say that is a problem......  I recently got a G17.4 as well I had my G19.4 and G17.2 and felt I needed another G17 but a Gen4.  I plan to carry it for winter OWB since I feel I have it well broken in now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edge

That's my plan G17.4 OWB for the colder months.

It is a problem for my wallet
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 12:46:12 AM EDT
[#31]
My handgun addiction is a problem for my wallet and my safe as well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I just put a SP01 regular on layaway
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View Quote

It is between my SP-01 and G17.4 which is my favorite pistol.  Hard to say because they are two very different pistols for two very different purposes that accomplish the exact say result.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 4:33:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did you find one? I've been looking every where for a safety model sp01 for months
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Where did you find one? I've been looking every where for a safety model sp01 for months
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got it at my local shop.  Was trying to decide between SP01 and a 75B.  Then the salesperson mentioned the night sights and rail for $100 difference and the 19 +1.  I said that is it TAKE MY MONEY!!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#36]
There's just something about the way the 75B/D feels in your hands... The balance, it almost feels like holding a 1911, or a Hi-Power. It's classic.

SP01 is a little front heavy, but it'll be front heavy anyway once you add a light. Great duty gun, been wanting to get a slick setup going with a custom thigh rig, but those are a pain in the ass to get made right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top