Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2016 8:17:39 AM EDT
Does anyone know if trijicon or anyone else will service these nomad style sights? No I don't want to change the rear out for a fixed sight.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if trijicon or anyone else will service these nomad style sights? No I don't want to change the rear out for a fixed sight.
View Quote

I would start by calling SA
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Back to the mother ship.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If the mothership can't beam it up, try this outfit: http://tooltechgunsight.com
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
An old thread on S&W forums had Trijicon as the major supplier who was relamping sights. And, it's not cheap due to "radium regulations." Might try there first.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Contact trijicon.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the correct answer! Springfield has the best customer service of any firearm manufacturer hands down. This will cost you money though as they are quite clear about the half life of tritium. But, I wouldn't be surprised if Springfield picked up the tab and just replaced them. I put about 5K rounds thru a "Loaded" model and wore the slide release flat out. Sent it back and they went thru the pistol and replaced everything from the firing pin spring to pinning the ejector and much in between. Turn around was (4) business days and they paid shipping both ways. Class act they are!
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I called sa and they do not service the sights and directed me to trijicon. They would replace the sights completely for pretty much cost though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I called sa and they do not service the sights and directed me to trijicon. They would replace the sights completely for pretty much cost though.
View Quote

I've installed/swapped out about half a dozen pair of night sights. It's not very hard to do a nice tight fit without marring the slide finish if you have some basic tools a bench vice, and a little patience. If you don't have the space to work then sending it to SA is the best choice...
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Get a quote from Trijicon/Tooltech if you're interested in only replacing the vials. You would ship them the slide.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top