User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:21:33 AM EDT
[#1]
P226, any third-gen Smith.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
The CZ75b, maybe the finest 9mm handgun made. Just get the standard model and not the omega trigger model.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 8:16:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The CZ75b, maybe the finest 9mm handgun made. Just get the standard model and not the omega trigger model.
View Quote

My first pistol was a CZ75b omega because I didn't know any better. It ran without a hitch with whatever I fed it but I couldn't shoot it worth a damn because the trigger reset feels like a mile long. If I could find a CZ75 with a short trigger reset I would be all over it.

You can't go wrong with a Sig P226. I shot one of the legion models and I definitely want one of those now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Uh, I plan on picking up a CZ 75 Omega tomorrow, should I not?  I am trading an LCP and $200 cash for it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Uh, I plan on picking up a CZ 75 Omega tomorrow, should I not?  I am trading an LCP and $200 cash for it.
View Quote

There is nothing wrong with the Omega if you are ok with the trigger that it comes with. I found there were less options to tune the trigger how I wanted it as opposed to the regular trigger. The CZ will run any ammo you feed it and is very accurate. I just couldn't get used to the long trigger reset and I didn't feel like spending money at the time to have trigger work done to it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Dig 228
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is nothing wrong with the Omega if you are ok with the trigger that it comes with. I found there were less options to tune the trigger how I wanted it as opposed to the regular trigger. The CZ will run any ammo you feed it and is very accurate. I just couldn't get used to the long trigger reset and I didn't feel like spending money at the time to have trigger work done to it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whew!  Had me scramblin' for a minute.  I don't care about that really as I will probably just range shoot it and possible run IDPA every once and a while.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top