Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ruger is chambering the LCR in 327 mag.
6 shot.
Load it with 32HR or 32 long.
Or hell even 32acp.  Might not expect to be all that accurate with 32 acp in it.  Bore size difference.  
View Quote

This. But, you could start with 32 S&W instead of 32 long.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 4:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruger is chambering the LCR in 327 mag.
6 shot.
Load it with 32HR or 32 long.
Or hell even 32acp.  Might not expect to be all that accurate with 32 acp in it.  Bore size difference.  

been considering this as a possibility, but ammo is more rare than 380 or 9mm or 38.
Still it maybe a route she wants to go after she shoots some revolvers. She has only shot semi pistols so far.
The revolver range has yet to be tried with her. All I know is she really liked the idea of the moon clips and the revolver. I'm sure speed loaders and revolver would work also.  If she does think she will get into shooting I think the 9mm, 38 and 380 will be easier to find for her.  If it's just gonna be a bed stand gun and not get much use then 327/32 long is just as good for that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top