Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2015 10:45:50 PM EDT
The wife and I have had these for a while.
20150831_174354 by Slick_Rick77, on Flickr
20150831_174248 (1) by Slick_Rick77, on Flickr
20150831_163948(0) by Slick_Rick77, on Flickr

While I've been on a revolver kick lately, we've had the above for a decade or more. The BHP and Ruger are hers, 1911 and CZ mine. None are lookers but all work and shoot quite well.

She's wanted a PPK forever but hasn't yet made it happen. I've got a compact 1911 coming. She may get jelly and finally go for it.

I had a few apart for cleaning and thought I'd finally do a group shot. They share some interesting elements for such different pistols.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
1911 looks like it fell off a moving motorcycle or something! nice collection though I need to diversify
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Niiiiice.  That's quite the Ruger all modded out.  Is it DAO or DA/SA?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
1911 looks like it fell off a moving motorcycle or something!
View Quote

You know it!

That's quite the Ruger all modded out. Is it DAO or DA/SA?
View Quote

It is DA/SA/decock only.

It was a range toy for me and got an EFK barrel, Springco guide rod, and target style adjustable night sights. The parts are worth about what the gun cost me initially. The wife had wanted it forever. Once I was no longer in love with it, I let her have it. I joke that it's the world's most expensive P89. It doesn't make much sense but is a lot of fun and 100% dependable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top