Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah www.slickguns.com gives you prices from other online retailers.... but if you want a glock join the gssf  for a 2 year membership and you can get a glock at the blue lable price. I just got a glock 41 for $500
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yeah www.slickguns.com gives you prices from other online retailers.... but if you want a glock join the gssf  for a 2 year membership and you can get a glock at the blue lable price. I just got a glock 41 for $500
View Quote

+ how much for the membership?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Good for you.  My LGS's are full of fat ass know-nothings and their prices are outrageous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also like supporting my local gun shops.

Good for you.  My LGS's are full of fat ass know-nothings and their prices are outrageous.

You must be in the Metro Detroit area.  I'm puzzled everytime I see someone purchasing locally...you're easily paying $100-150 more than you need to.  For $20 more, I might support the local business and walk out with it in hand.  But no way I'm paying out the nose.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope, Tri-cities.  Midland/Saginaw/Bay City
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Make sure you have an FFL to accept delivery.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top